Would the real Doogie Parker please stand up....

I'll argue that one.... Since the merger, we at the wholly owned's have never been treated worse. Add to the poor treatment, the Tempe mandated dog and pony show telling us that we're valued employees. Talk is cheap.

Meanwhile there's no visible plan for Piedmont, Lord only knows what's happening with PSA, and Repulsive is showing up with brand new E-175s. I could care less about whatever deal got them to RP, the fact remains it's more flying contracted out that should have been done in house.

Frankly, I think Parker's going to go down in history as the second coming of Frank Lorenzo. Given the fact he's practically spit in the mainline pilots, and PSA pilots faces more than once, I think he's Satan..... By the looks of the picketing in CLT and PHX, I'm not alone.
Satan? Yikes.... The major frustration at US now is the serious lack of progress in negotiating merged contracts with labor. It is horrendous. The major focus is on poking around with Delta, and not necessarily taking care of things at "home". If DP and his team would spend half as much time negotiating fair, industry leading contracts with their employees, things would be much smoother, and perhaps then DP would have the support he so desires to take over the [aviation] world....

Look on da bright side, pilots are being recalled, there is *some* movement, maybe things will get better for you wholly owned employees? Lord knows you deserve it....

I don't know why there is such heartburn over negotiating a combined contract. It's not going to be that good anyhow even under best case scenario. HP book +3% would be a home run. Look at the last HP pilot contract improvements and that took what, 4 years? Remember what was flushed away overnight will take decades to replace, if ever.

I don't know why there is such heartburn over negotiating a combined contract. It's not going to be that good anyhow even under best case scenario. HP book +3% would be a home run. Look at the last HP pilot contract improvements and that took what, 4 years? Remember what was flushed away overnight will take decades to replace, if ever.
Ok, well if you are settlin' for that, that's fine. Guess I was referring moreso to the AFA contract. Cannot speak for the pilots, but if you think that the East FA's will settle for current pay and work rules, think again. :)

Incidentally, I wonder how much Ms Shamblin is making herself available to the Negotiating Committee this month...... :rolleyes:

If DP and his team would spend half as much time negotiating fair, industry leading contracts with their employees, things would be much smoother, and perhaps then DP would have the support he so desires to take over the [aviation] world....

US did get industry leading contracts during the last bankruptcy--they led the industry to incredibly low wages and no pensions. That's what DP wanted before merging. You don't think he still wants that?

US did get industry leading contracts during the last bankruptcy--they led the industry to incredibly low wages and no pensions. That's what DP wanted before merging. You don't think he still wants that?
You're right. I stand corrected. How silly of us to want improvements. Thanks for setting us straight.

Just can't stop flying us, tho, can ya? You're an addict... :lol:

You're right. I stand corrected. How silly of us to want improvements. Thanks for setting us straight.

Just can't stop flying us, tho, can ya? You're an addict... :lol:
Actually, only fly U when U is my only choice (other than WN). You stand corrected again.

Back