Wuhan Lab Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you then. I was actually responding to Seatacus and didn't mention you. But thanks for responding with an insult or two because I might think you didn't care.

Actually right now I’m sitting in a Jury Pool in Broward County Florida. The Jury Forewoman specifically told us not to talk about Donald Trump or Tucker Carlson. I found that to be highly unusual frankly. (Joking)

I’m honestly not meaning to insult you. I just like to psychologically evaluate people and I wonder a lot what makes the politically obsessed tick? I can’t really dig deep into any of my coworkers who seem to have that affliction because you never know what could trigger them to madness and fits of rage. Definitely not something wise to risk setting off there.

Talking Politics seems to be your only reason to engage here. I do find that strange on a Forum that’s supposed to be about Airlines and Airline issues.

Actually right now I’m sitting in a Jury Pool in Broward County Florida. The Jury Forewoman specifically told us not to talk about Donald Trump or Tucker Carlson. I found that to be highly unusual frankly. (Joking)

I’m honestly not meaning to insult you. I just like to psychologically evaluate people and I wonder a lot what makes the politically obsessed tick? I can’t really dig deep into any of my coworkers who seem to have that affliction because you never know what could trigger them to madness and fits of rage. Definitely not something wise to risk setting off there.

Talking Politics seems to be your only reason to engage here. I do find that strange on a Forum that’s supposed to be about Airlines and Airline issues.
And the only airline issues I see you talking about is that Trump gave money to the airlines and that La Lu works in Tulsa.

And the only airline issues I see you talking about is that Trump gave money to the airlines and that La Lu works in Tulsa.

Try migrating out of the Water Cooler. And AGAIN you “fixate” on Trump. I think I’ve mentioned quite a few other names but you like a Rocket 🚀 ship zoom right back to TRUMP……

Observation, obsessions.

Try migrating out of the Water Cooler. And AGAIN you “fixate” on Trump. I think I’ve mentioned quite a few other names but you like a Rocket 🚀 ship zoom right back to TRUMP……

Observation, obsessions.
Where did I mention Trump when sharing with Seatacus why I feel the Tucker Carlson is pulling the wool over a lot of peoples I'd I grant you, it could look confusing since their names share so manyh letters'...TUckeR and TRUmp. But I wasnt't talking about the former president

Where did I mention Trump when sharing with Seatacus why I feel the Tucker Carlson is pulling the wool over a lot of peoples I'd I grant you, it could look confusing since their names share so manyh letters'...TUckeR and TRUmp. But I wasnt't talking about the former president

“”TRUMP””. And who does that video have to do with? “”TRUMP””

If Trumpitis were a disease 🦠 you’d be on a respirator right now.

And it’s even funnier (Sad) how you don’t see it.

270164D1-0D60-4D2D-BE27-94A88F949480.jpeg

Dude...what airlines issue have you talked about in the Water Cooler?

I’m holding my hand in front of my face now and shaking my head. I said go “OUT” of the Water Cooler.

Look down below.

E6A5BC93-F56F-4E83-89C1-4ACF4EE9A5D0.png9A6A4D13-9D46-45B5-B0F5-E6D9996FC217.png

I’m holding my hand in front of my face now and shaking my head. I said go “OUT” of the Water Cooler.

Look down below.

View attachment 17316View attachment 17315
I've been her since the early 2000's and I have been told that since I"m not an airline employee I shouldn't post here. Even in the water cooler. Want to grease the skids for me an put in a good word so I canstart posting what I think airlines should do in the airlines threads?

IT depends. Teh videos tucker showed looked like a bunch of tourists. But that was less than 5 minutes of 41,000 hours. If a guy was on trial for shoplifting ties at a deparment store, would 30 minutes of him wandering around the sporting goods department shown to a jury, but none of the video from the mens department, were he picked up the ties and stole them - is he not guilty?

But here is some stuff from Tuckers video. Watch it again, an pay attention to the 30 second mark of the video. Here's a screen shot. Notice the number of people outside who didn't mind being shoulder to shoulder with their fellow patriots. Okay? Now watch the rest of the video and ask yourself...."where is everybody" Here's a couple of samples. Also..most security cameras have a time stamp so that should they need to be reviewed to find an incident that happened at 1:45 on a specific date can be located, but there are no time stamps on these. Finally - Tucker sent texts saying that stop the steal was a bunch of BS, but he still had guests on to push consipracy theories, so forgive me if I might question his honesty

View attachment 17309View attachment 17310View attachment 17313
Yes we need to watch ALL of the videos but who has time but maybe have a bipartisan team do it. I would say both sides of the aisle have done selective editing. and yes there were rioters who were criminals and they should be punished.

I've been her since the early 2000's and I have been told that since I"m not an airline employee I shouldn't post here. Even in the water cooler. Want to grease the skids for me an put in a good word so I canstart posting what I think airlines should do in the airlines threads?

😂 Ay yi yi. So you come here just so you can yack in the Water cooler. Ok man no you probably shouldn’t post on things that really aren’t about you. Maybe all of you up here are the same? I saw KC”Flyer” and “Ass U Me’d” you were also an Airline Employee or former Employee. You barely even know down below exists.

But I did still try to get this one back on topic.

Back on topic. Well at least I’m trying to get back on topic.

So the legislation was passed unanimously. All Democrats and all Republicans agree in both the House and the Senate.

When will it be passed to President Biden and when will he sign the Bill?

Yes we need to watch ALL of the videos but who has time but maybe have a bipartisan team do it. I would say both sides of the aisle have done selective editing. and yes there were rioters who were criminals and they should be punished.

Exactly. One side of the Political spectrum (rancor) isn’t virtuous where the other side is demonic. People disguised as Antifa and BLM did plenty of “rioting” (protesting) and pretty much got away with real (unreported) murder.

If ANYONE was looting, rioting, causing damage or assaulting others irregardless of ANY excuse they should face the consequences of their actions in a Court of Law and in some cases the ultimate penalty (killed) by those who engaged in self defense.

Thankfully Law and Order seems to be making a semi comeback in places that tried to throw it all away for anarchy.

Tucker DID do some selective editing. But you and others feel that he has proved his point. What are your thoughts of virtually empty halls being citied as proof when there were thousands waiting to go in?

Exactly. One side of the Political spectrum (rancor) isn’t virtuous where the other side is demonic. People disguised as Antifa and BLM did plenty of “rioting” (protesting) and pretty much got away with real (unreported) murder.

If ANYONE was looting, rioting, causing damage or assaulting others irregardless of ANY excuse they should face the consequences of their actions in a Court of Law and in some cases the ultimate penalty (killed) by those who engaged in self defense.

Thankfully Law and Order seems to be making a semi comeback in places that tried to throw it all away for anarchy.
IF I took a security video of a BLM riot, but I showed you the scenes where people were gathering but not rioting would the people who believe Tucker have believed that?

IF I took a security video of a BLM riot, but I showed you the scenes where people were gathering but not rioting would the people who believe Tucker have believed that?

Of course they would. Stop being ridiculous. Most protests on both sides are peaceful. But sometimes people get out of control. Maybe it’s you who thinks everyone who went to the Capital that day were there with torches in hand ready to burn down the castle. 99.9% didn’t go there to cause any trouble. They went there because they swept “themselves” up in the moment. They were entertaining themselves. They didn’t take it seriously and thought it was just a day of fun and games. They were stupid though because they pissed off “The System” And because they pissed off the system, the system is today ruining many of their lives.

And anyway since you insist on keeping my subject off topic. No there was no insurrection, there was no treason, there was no looking to overthrow the US Government. They had thoughts in their heads that you just want to completely dismiss because your preferred side “tells you” to dismiss all of it as ridiculous and shouldn’t even be questioned.

My Mother told me if you don’t question everything then you’re a born schmuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.