Wuhan Lab Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I took a security video of a BLM riot, but I showed you the scenes where people were gathering but not rioting would the people who believe Tucker have believed that?

And BTW I just looked up this guy Tuckers viewership and he has 3.5 Million people watching him. Who are you to seemingly want to knock 3.5 Million people. What makes you personally believe you’re smarter or wiser than all these people. What education or IQ do you have that gives you the high ground over so many others? What makes you right and all of them so wrong and just fools?

Maybe you believe 3.5 Million people are being completely manipulated but somehow, someway you have it all figured out? Wow….

Do you have an ego that large?

And BTW I just looked up this guy Tuckers viewership and he has 3.5 Million people watching him. Who are you to seemingly want to knock 3.5 Million people. What makes you personally believe you’re smarter or wiser than all these people. What education or IQ do you have that gives you the high ground over so many others? What makes you right and all of them so wrong and just fools?

Maybe you believe 3.5 Million people are being completely manipulated but somehow, someway you have it all figured out? Wow….

Do you have an ego that large?
Look at the crowd outside the capitol. Where are the people inside the capitol. It's all from Tuckers show. And yes, a lot of his viewers are rather gullible. 30 million Americans believe that the 2020 election was stolen. Tucker was texting Sean and they both agreed it was pure idiocy, yet turned around and continued to push that it was stolen. And those people listen to him. That's what makes him so dangerous - he is on the "opinion" side (entertainment) but a shocking number of people believe him over the news side at Fox.

Look at the crowd outside the capitol. Where are the people inside the capitol. It's all from Tuckers show. And yes, a lot of his viewers are rather gullible. 30 million Americans believe that the 2020 election was stolen. Tucker was texting Sean and they both agreed it was pure idiocy, yet turned around and continued to push that it was stolen. And those people listen to him. That's what makes him so dangerous - he is on the "opinion" side (entertainment) but a shocking number of people believe him over the news side at Fox.

Ok bro you’re smarter than all of them. Now can you give me back my topic?

I WANT MY HIJACKED TOPIC BACK!!!!!!

The House unanimously approved a bill on Friday that would require the director of national intelligence (DNI) to declassify information related to the origins of COVID-19, sending the measure to President Biden’s desk for final approval.

The legislation, titled the COVID-19 Origin Act, passed in a 419-0 vote, just over a week after the Senate approved the bill by unanimous consent. Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) sponsored the measure.

The White House has not indicated whether Biden will sign the measure. Asked on Wednesday if the president had made a decision on the bill, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre referred reporters to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).

Jan 19, 2020. Before everything became supposedly racially sensitive. First case was discovered out of Wuhan China so it should be called the Wuhan virus. If the first case was discovered in my hometown of Elmhurst NY then it should have been called the Elmhurst virus.

86024A73-9393-4AC0-B45D-039A727EF66F.jpeg

All those viewers think they're in on the joke when really they're the punch line.

Reactions: KCFlyer
The only proof they have is that the loser candidate said it was stolen. Nothing to back it up, but his word is his honor. And you KNOW how much his word is worth.

Since you “have to” gravitate to all things Trump.

I do listen to Elon Musk. Particularly since I just saw one of his Rockets 🚀 going off into Space from where I work yesterday.

BA667E64-455F-4F06-8AF8-14B5F1E3E954.pngF4233D07-5D5A-469B-A441-1504DADA6BED.png

Every time I think of allowing political discussions on my website I just have to look at any exchange between KFC and Weasy to realize it's not worth it.

I've never seen two people spend so much time talking past each other....

FWIW at the time, I was dating a woman who had an adopoted daughter who was from China. Living in NYC. And she caught a LOT of anti Chinese verbal attacks.
Imagine that. Democrat racists...

(Fact: NYC is 75-80% Democrats)

Every time I think of allowing political discussions on my website I just have to look at any exchange between KFC and Weasy to realize it's not worth it.

I've never seen two people spend so much time talking past each other....

I don’t allow Politics on my Facebook Group page.

Imagine that. Democrat racists...

(Fact: NYC is 75-80% Democrats)

Besides voting for President which is nothing but a blood sport, most don’t care about voting so they’re not really Democrat or Republican except when they want to claim an identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.