Yes Vote, Salvation or Doom for MCI?

----------------
On 4/12/2003 9:32:31 AM mojo13 wrote:

Is anyone up there signing cards to get rid of the problem?

I wouldn't know that, and even if they were, what good would it do?

----------------​
WOW, a TWU convert? There is nothing we can do?

I know better than that with hardly knowing you at all. Unless of course some alien has abducted you and given you a labotomy.

Get the battle cry out, we need cards regardless of this T/A voting outcome.

The cards are being signed because the TWU sucks, and we will have more negotiations in the future.

Cards are not being signed to effect the outcome of our demise in the instant matter. We are where we are! But what about the future?

----------------
On 4/12/2003 10:55:27 AM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 4/12/2003 9:32:31 AM mojo13 wrote:

Is anyone up there signing cards to get rid of the problem?

I wouldn''t know that, and even if they were, what good would it do?

----------------​
WOW, a TWU convert? There is nothing we can do?

I know better than that with hardly knowing you at all. Unless of course some alien has abducted you and given you a labotomy.

Get the battle cry out, we need cards regardless of this T/A voting outcome.

The cards are being signed because the TWU sucks, and we will have more negotiations in the future.

Cards are not being signed to effect the outcome of our demise in the instant matter. We are where we are! But what about the future?

----------------​
All I can say about that is every drive that has been attempted has failed. Most people here have lost interest in that. TWU may not be perfect, but it is all we have to work with at the present.

----------------
On 4/12/2003 10:50:17 AM Bob Owens wrote:

mojo13;
 Are you one of the guys I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday when I was over in KC?

----------------​
No, I was not. I hadn''t retuned to the base until after the scuffle, and that is all I''m going to say about that on a public forum.

----------------
On 4/12/2003 12:17:44 PM mojo13 wrote:

All I can say about that is every drive that has been attempted has failed. Most people here have lost interest in that. TWU may not be perfect, but it is all we have to work with at the present.

----------------​
Well, all I can say is GOOD LUCK! And watch your backside.

----------------
On 4/12/2003 12:06:54 PM mojo13 wrote:

----------------
On 4/12/2003 10:50:17 AM Bob Owens wrote:

mojo13;
 Are you one of the guys I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday when I was over in KC?

----------------​
No, I was not. I hadn''t retuned to the base until after the scuffle, and that is all I''m going to say about that on a public forum.

----------------​
I dont know what you were told but there was no scuffle. We simply went to talk but some of the guys on your committe were so consumed with fear that they did not want to even talk, and they were terrified at the thought of us talking to the guys on the floor. Its sad to see such a spectacle of grown men caught in such fear that they trust the predators more than one of their own.

The herd is rushing headlong at full speed towards the cliff.

----------------
On 4/12/2003 2:47:46 PM mojo13 wrote:

RV4, I can not, and will not say that everyone at MCI bought into TWU.
It is what we got stuck with. Just like we are stuck with being the bastard stepchild of AA. So don''t get personal.

----------------​
I am not getting personal at all.

You are NOT STUCK with anything, you choose to do nothing and blame who?

I remember even when the TWU was busy attempting to staple your asses to the bottom of the seniority list, you guys still wouldn''t sign cards.

Most of you, not all, are just like the Tulsans that grew up inside a 46 mile radius of the base. There is always some excuse why we can''t take control of our profession.

Screw it man, I''m working on a way out the industry, the fools can all stay for the next company union lubeless insertion.

BTW, when is a good time to realize your union is a company union and needs to be replaced?

Nothing personal, but people do get the representation they deserve.

----------------
On 4/12/2003 1:57:15 PM RV4 wrote:

Do you mean MCI has bought into the TWU

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR...

...So SAD.

----------------​
RV4, I can not, and will not say that everyone at MCI bought into TWU.
It is what we got stuck with. Just like we are stuck with being the bastard stepchild of AA. So don''t get personal.

Screw it man, I''m working on a way out the industry, the fools can all stay for the next company union lubeless insertion.

I think all the vasoline has been sold and all that is left is valve grinding compound.

The herd is approaching the cliff at full speed.
Management and the International will be feasting for at least the next six years!