Yet Another anti-abortion march on Washington.

Then we have the right wing "compassion" at work

No chance you sexually liberated wonks could work in a little personal responsibility into your political mantra?

My God (forgive me for using that term) I forgot, you guys are the ones that took a three no vote to include God in your DNC platform but had to have the chair override it.
I'd say you guys don't want God, God don't want you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No chance you sexually liberated wonks could work in a little personal responsibility into your political mantra?

My God (forgive me for using that term) I forgot, you guys are the ones that took a three no vote to include God in your DNC platform but had to have the chair override it.

Ahhh.
But if a woman is an ATHEIST and has an abortion, is she RIGHT or WRONG dell ?

And as far as ' GOD ' is concerned,.........though you've been out of public school for a Loooong time, surely You haven't forgotten what you were taught with regard to Thomas Jefferson, about NOT mixing Politics(Roe v Wade) and (GOD) Religion ??????????

I wonder if they will actually present any ideas to prevent unwanted pregnancies. I doubt it but one can hope. I wonder how many of these people have adopted kids given up by mothers who did not want the pregnancy. I wonder how many of these people have voted against all the aid that these young unwed mothers require to raise a child.

All these people care about is sting the abortion. Other than that, they could not give a cap about the children or the mothers.
Did I miss where the GOP has presented anything over the past 40 years to help prevent unwanted pregnancies?

You said, "I wonder how many of these people have adopted kids given up by mothers who did not want the pregnancy. I wonder how many of these people have voted against all the aid that these young unwed mothers require to raise a child.
All these people care about is sting the abortion. Other than that, they could not give a cap about the children or the mothers."

And I said " Did you poll all of these people?"
What if 50% of the people marching "HAVE" adaopted kids !
What if 50% of the people marching, supported aid to the children and mothers!
Your arguement goes out the window, unless you "DID" poll the people involved or you are a mind-reader !

The government doesn't pay for abortions. Some of their funding may go to pay the light bill at planned parenthood, but none of it pays for abortions. The government doesn't pay for abotions....are you saying that they SHOULD?

You know KC I expect better from you. ALL funds are fungible. Any federal money that goes into an organization is subject to creative accounting. (Think $600.00 hammers for the military). The proper role of the Federal Government is to preserve Liberty, Enforce Contracts & Private Property rights and defend the Republic. Whether PP performs abortions is meaningless as we shouldn't be funding them under any circumstance, even if all they did was hand out lollipops.

Apart from the fact that life is neither a Democrat or Republican issue, preventing unwanted pregnancies begins with accepting responsibility for your own action. Or lack thereof....

Are you planning on teaching responsibility? Mandating it? How? What about the children? Where do they fit into your plan? What about sex ed, contraceptives? Prenatal care?

Reactions: 3 people

I wish the DNC would have left God off the platform. I think God would appreciate honesty over hypocrisy any day. The mere act of putting "God" on the platform is an act. Pure and simple. Because most of the politicians there behave in a most "un Godlike" way. Even many GOP supporters who are proud to have God on their side are hypocrites. I sorta know this from experience. I'm divorced. As with many couples, my wife and I had some differences. She turned to a bible study group at a local megachurch, and the bible study group leader, who had the fish on the back of his truck and license plates proclaiming how prayerful he was, counseled the pants off her. Literally. But because other women needed counseling that only he could give, he "counseled" the pants off them as well. He was reported to the churh hierarchy, but to this day, he's still leading bible study groups. And still proclaing how much God means to him.

I believe in God, but I keep our relationship between the two of us. I have found that many of those who proclaim to put God first in their lives should be trusted less than the heathens in town. As my dad used to say...."Never trust a man with a fish on his truck".

Ahhh.
But if a woman is an ATHEIST and has an abortion, is she RIGHT or WRONG dell ?

And as far as ' GOD ' is concerned,.........though you've been out of public school for a Loooong time, surely You haven't forgotten what you were taught with regard to Thomas Jefferson, about NOT mixing Politics(Roe v Wade) and (GOD) Religion ??????????

That's only in bars, Pal.

I wish the DNC would have left God off the platform. I think God would appreciate honesty over hypocrisy any day. The mere act of putting "God" on the platform is an act. Pure and simple. Because most of the politicians there behave in a most "un Godlike" way. Even many GOP supporters who are proud to have God on their side are hypocrites. I sorta know this from experience. I'm divorced. As with many couples, my wife and I had some differences. She turned to a bible study group at a local megachurch, and the bible study group leader, who had the fish on the back of his truck and license plates proclaiming how prayerful he was, counseled the pants off her. Literally. But because other women needed counseling that only he could give, he "counseled" the pants off them as well. He was reported to the churh hierarchy, but to this day, he's still leading bible study groups. And still proclaing how much God means to him.

I believe in God, but I keep our relationship between the two of us. I have found that many of those who proclaim to put God first in their lives should be trusted less than the heathens in town. As my dad used to say...."Never trust a man with a fish on his truck".

Land shark.

Are you planning on teaching responsibility? Mandating it? How? What about the children? Where do they fit into your plan? What about sex ed, contraceptives? Prenatal care?

All of the above is NOT the responsibility of Government. The above rolls belong to the parents of the child in question. It's not the governments or those who fund the governments fault that Little Sally and Billy exercized bad judgement in the back seat of Dad's Chevy.