Yet Another anti-abortion march on Washington.

Now that's funny. The party of the white male holding males responsible for their actions. Besides, women have that magic vagina that can ward off unwanted sperm. It's medically documented and everything.

How many children have you raised Ms Tree?

Do you have kids? Any of them a girl? A funny thing happens to girls from about age 15 thru 22 or so....their bodies develop and their brains go into hiding. And they fall for the Romeo's "if you REALLY loved me you'd...." line.

Then there are the boys that don't seem to hear the word "No". Date rape I believe they call it.

Now of course, most conservatives want to stick their head in the sand when it comes to birth control because if we TALK about it, that will only ENCOURAGE them. So we don't want our tax dollars to pay for "sex ed". ANd since PP performs abortions, any tax money for CONTRACEPTIVES that the taxpayer supplies will just be diverted to perform abortions. It isn't, but the theory is, that money helps pay the light billl, which keeps the lights on, which allows abortions to be performed. So they want to pull a resource that the teenage daughter might seek out HERSELF (because mom and dad are "abstinence only" supporters) in order to keep from getting pregnant.

I'[ll tell you what....you want to give the teenage girl who "couldn't just say no" a tubal ligation when performing her abortion...it's a deal....IF AND ONLY IF the "baby daddy" get castrated at the same time. Let's let HIM get a little "skin in the game"...shall we??

Most conservatives?

Leave this conservative out of your calculation. I have 3 daughters with the oldest being 29 and have never had the problems you speak of. My wife and I have always been very open with our 6 kids about sex education and yes, birth control. It appears that there are as many democrats with their head in the sand as there are conservatives, get your story straight!

Most conservatives?

Leave this conservative out of your calculation. I have 3 daughters with the oldest being 29 and have never had the problems you speak of. My wife and I have always been very open with our 6 kids about sex education and yes, birth control. It appears that there are as many democrats with their head in the sand as there are conservatives, get your story straight!

Sorry, but I live in Kansas - the state the teaches that man roamed the earth with dinosaurs and will ONLY accept "abstinence only" sex education.

Do you have kids? Any of them a girl? A funny thing happens to girls from about age 15 thru 22 or so....their bodies develop and their brains go into hiding. And they fall for the Romeo's "if you REALLY loved me you'd...." line.

Then there are the boys that don't seem to hear the word "No". Date rape I believe they call it.

Now of course, most conservatives want to stick their head in the sand when it comes to birth control because if we TALK about it, that will only ENCOURAGE them. So we don't want our tax dollars to pay for "sex ed". ANd since PP performs abortions, any tax money for CONTRACEPTIVES that the taxpayer supplies will just be diverted to perform abortions. It isn't, but the theory is, that money helps pay the light billl, which keeps the lights on, which allows abortions to be performed. So they want to pull a resource that the teenage daughter might seek out HERSELF (because mom and dad are "abstinence only" supporters) in order to keep from getting pregnant.

I'[ll tell you what....you want to give the teenage girl who "couldn't just say no" a tubal ligation when performing her abortion...it's a deal....IF AND ONLY IF the "baby daddy" get castrated at the same time. Let's let HIM get a little "skin in the game"...shall we??

Yes, I do have a daughter, 26 y.o. and thankfully she has never had to think about an abortion and if she were one of the many girls out there having abortion after abortion, you better believe, I would be the first to to hell her , if you can't have safe sex, you need a tubal-ligation until you are in the financial and mental state of life to have and raise children !
Again, what part of my platform do you not understand ? One abortion, unless by incest or rape, tubal-ligation time until such time the person deems they are ready to care for a child !
Or do you you think we need abortion mills ?

What about the children? What happens when the mother is unable provide for the child?

She goes on welfare, because ironically the welfare queens aren't Republicans but they are against abortions. They are the ones who should use them. Abortions are used by the middle and upper class, usually when there is an unwanted pregnancy.

Did I miss where the GOP has presented anything over the past 40 years to help prevent unwanted pregnancies?

In schools I learned hygiene and how to use
How about we stick to the reality that we currently live in where children cannot be sold and prostitution is illegal. So I'll ask again, what about the children who cannot be provided for in the world we actually live in.

Once again...WELFARE!

Apart from the fact that life is neither a Democrat or Republican issue, preventing unwanted pregnancies begins with accepting responsibility for your own action. Or lack thereof....

Thank-you! But some people have to get into a OUR PARTY IS BETTER THAN YOURS DEBATE...even those who aren't citizens and possible traitors.

Are you planning on teaching responsibility? Mandating it? How? What about the children? Where do they fit into your plan? What about sex ed, contraceptives? Prenatal care?

You have no children, what makes you an expert about children's issues? You haven't experienced the joys of having a family and raising children. You only go by what an AMERICAN party dictates.

Lets hear them excuses...

So you want the state to step in after the fact to try and care for the child instead of trying to prevent the birth in the first place?

Again it is called WELFARE. And those with the morals of an alley cat will breed because baby makes money!