Yet Another anti-abortion march on Washington.

You are absolutely correct. Ron Paul has been confronted on this several times that I'm aware of. He is one of few who will openly concede to going after pork projects. In fact he supports the concept to a point. He has pointed out that he feels it proper to ensure that he get as much money back in the way of projects as the people in his district pay in taxes.

I'm not crazy about his position but I do understand it.

As I have pointed out on numerous occasions he is a two faced fraud when it comes to the subject. He voted against Hurricane Katrina relief but made sure his own home district got millions when it was hit by Hurricane Ike.

As I have pointed out on numerous occasions he is a two faced fraud when it comes to the subject. He voted against Hurricane Katrina relief but made sure his own home district got millions when it was hit by Hurricane Ike.

Sounds to me like he represented the interests of those who voted for him time and again. Often at the expense of others. I can't say I'm totally cool with it but when you stack a port renovation up against a POTUS ordering the death of American Citizens without due process, I say renovating the Port of Galveston isn't even worth mentioning.

How many teenage boys copping a feel of that garden of delight in dads back seat are going to be thinking starvation and homelessness? Get real.

WOW...KCF,....If you had ever dropped that lil' "Feel of that Garden of Delight", on me some years back while I was out in your 'Hood' for the ROYALS weekend at the "KAUF", I'd a Sh!t-a-Brick !

But two good things are at work here.
ONE, you've evolved over these years,..AND...to your point, ..You Are 100% CORRECT !!!!!!!!!!

NOW for my Favorite exercise here one the 'cooler,..............................
HEY DILDO.('southwind),
Make up your ( LACK of a ) MIND !
You CLOWNS can't decide if you WANT government,...OR DO NOT WANT Government !

Abortion, as an example. YOU say/said...keep it OUT. OK, Fine. Then ROE v WADE STANDS.
BUT,
To get it OVERTURNED, YOU Want Government.. " IN " !!

Ah, what can I say,.....other than....THE GOP. "The GIFT that keeps on GIVING" !!!

Your NEW word for the day 'southwind is.... IGNORAMOS ! Look it up. Find Yourself !

Easy to do when he was in the military. Where was his private practice? If it was in an econimically well to do area he would not have had to worry about it.

He resides in the Lake Jackson area of TX. At one point he was one of two OB-GYN's in the area. His district lies south of Houston and includes Galveston, TX.

He also returns about half of his Congressional salary and about 100K of his office budget as well. During his Presidential bid he refused Secret Service protection and paid for his own security. One of his campaign pledges was to take the same salary as the average American worker which is just under $40K.

As a side note: In 1971 an ounce of gold bought roughly 90 gallons of gas. Today that same ounce will buy 420 gallons. This is how a fiat currency steals your wealth and transfers it.

He resides in the Lake Jackson area of TX. At one point he was one of two OB-GYN's in the area. His district lies south of Houston and includes Galveston, TX.

So in other words he did not have to worry about someone on Medicaid showing up at his office. Just like he did'nt have to worry about someone on Medicare showing up since he's a OB/GYN.

So in other words he did not have to worry about someone on Medicaid showing up at his office. Just like he did'nt have to worry about someone on Medicare showing up since he's a OB/GYN.

I don't know him personally, nor do I have access to his patient list. I live currently in one of the top 100 wealtiest counties in the USA and we have a great many Medicaid recipients and I'm sure his district is no different. If you watch the below video all the way through and watch how this man is affected by the comments made by James.

You would also do well to take note of the demographic make up of the Community that James was from. The median income for a household in the city was $30,245, and the median income for a family was $32,421. Males had a median income of $30,714 versus $17,028 for females. The per capita income for the city was $12,426. About 22.3% of families and 22.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 28.1% of those under age 18 and 7.2% of those age 65 or over.

So in your zeal to discredit Dr Paul you choose to attack his contributions to society by offering his services for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4bEvqMXmM8

Reactions: 1 person
Would that make you pro-choice?
I don't agree with abortion, but also believe in ones rights. Again, I'll say, you get an abortion, you get a tubal ligation at the same time !
How many teenage boys copping a feel of that garden of delight in dads back seat are going to be thinking starvation and homelessness? Get real.
What happened to a girl saying ,"No" ? I mean this whole issue is about a "WOMANS" rights over her body.................correct and if for some reason shes unable to spit out the word "NO", please reference above !

WOW...KCF,....If you had ever dropped that lil' "Feel of that Garden of Delight", on me some years back while I was out in your 'Hood' for the ROYALS weekend at the "KAUF", I'd a Sh!t-a-Brick !

But two good things are at work here.
ONE, you've evolved over these years,..AND...to your point, ..You Are 100% CORRECT !!!!!!!!!!

NOW for my Favorite exercise here one the 'cooler,..............................
HEY DILDO.('southwind),
Make up your ( LACK of a ) MIND !
You CLOWNS can't decide if you WANT government,...OR DO NOT WANT Government !

Abortion, as an example. YOU say/said...keep it OUT. OK, Fine. Then ROE v WADE STANDS.
BUT,
To get it OVERTURNED, YOU Want Government.. " IN " !!

Ah, what can I say,.....other than....THE GOP. "The GIFT that keeps on GIVING" !!!

Your NEW word for the day 'southwind is.... IGNORAMOS ! Look it up. Find Yourself !

Damn it Barry-O ! What have you been told about your meds ?

How can you be in favor of one's rights and the very next statement you want to force a tubal ligation on them?

What happened to a girl saying ,"No" ? I mean this whole issue is about a "WOMANS" rights over her body.................correct and if for some reason shes unable to spit out the word "NO", please reference above !

Do you have kids? Any of them a girl? A funny thing happens to girls from about age 15 thru 22 or so....their bodies develop and their brains go into hiding. And they fall for the Romeo's "if you REALLY loved me you'd...." line.

Then there are the boys that don't seem to hear the word "No". Date rape I believe they call it.

Now of course, most conservatives want to stick their head in the sand when it comes to birth control because if we TALK about it, that will only ENCOURAGE them. So we don't want our tax dollars to pay for "sex ed". ANd since PP performs abortions, any tax money for CONTRACEPTIVES that the taxpayer supplies will just be diverted to perform abortions. It isn't, but the theory is, that money helps pay the light billl, which keeps the lights on, which allows abortions to be performed. So they want to pull a resource that the teenage daughter might seek out HERSELF (because mom and dad are "abstinence only" supporters) in order to keep from getting pregnant.

I'[ll tell you what....you want to give the teenage girl who "couldn't just say no" a tubal ligation when performing her abortion...it's a deal....IF AND ONLY IF the "baby daddy" get castrated at the same time. Let's let HIM get a little "skin in the game"...shall we??

Reactions: 1 person
Now that's funny. The party of the white male holding males responsible for their actions. Besides, women have that magic vagina that can ward off unwanted sperm. It's medically documented and everything.

Reactions: 2 people