2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nic4us said:
Sorry, the Nic is still the only accepted system seniority list applicable to all LCC pilots. Oh, and it is still very much in the contract.

By contract I mean the MOU.  Take another look, the Nic is in there!
Be careful. What you see and what the arbitrators see may be 2 very different things. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: 1 person
Phoenix said:
Why is it every PHX update seems to come across as whinny? They seem to extol their own ingratiating, undying loyalty to all things company (they are poster boys for Doug), and they continuously lament the unrequited love.

It seems they find it so tough to be the unacknowledged Prima Donna.
Look Scotty;
It stems from us not being fully able to participate in this (or the last) merger..sorry...acquisition.

It's gonna be fine.  The SLI concludes in less than a month, then the BOA will craft a fair, equitable, FINAL & BINDING American Airlines Pilot seniority list. 

Gee.....I wonder if the East pilots will accept and abide by this decision?  My money is on ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

Reactions: 4 people
Phoenix said:
Why is it every PHX update seems to come across as whinny? They seem to extol their own ingratiating, undying loyalty to all things .
Starts out whinny then quickly moves to pathetic and finishes up loser - as usual.

Love how they self applied the ' fish bowl ' moniker then gripe others use it ...

Reactions: 4 people
Freighterguynow said:
Starts out whinny then quickly moves to pathetic and finishes up loser - as usual.
Love how they self applied the ' fish bowl ' moniker then gripe others use it ...
And then post here with assurances that it will be fine, with babies crying...

Always gonna be good in the future.. Always assumptions about the future. :D

Reactions: 5 people
cactusboy53 said:
Look Scotty;
It stems from us not being fully able to participate in this (or the last) merger..sorry...acquisition.

It's gonna be fine.  The SLI concludes in less than a month, then the BOA will craft a fair, equitable, FINAL & BINDING American Airlines Pilot seniority list. 

Gee.....I wonder if the East pilots will accept and abide by this decision?  My money is on ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
Selfie?

Reactions: 3 people
cactusboy53 said:
If it makes you feel better about all the crap you've put on us, sure..WYE not. Hang on for a awesome 2016.
Why did the company not back the west? Your posts and videos. Welcome to the big league.

Reactions: 5 people
Brice LeCarre

Brice LeCarre
Cat3 Productions
www.cat3productions.com

The AC7 was a tremendous help to help focus and frame my shots. My eyes are not what they used to be and I need all the help I can get. The ability to move the monitor to shoot in a comfortable position is paramount to let creativity drive the shot. It is light rugged and last a very long time on battery. I have a DP6 too but will probably trade it for another AC7.
AC7-OLED, Canon 5D Mark III

Freighterguynow said:

And equally predictably; continually projected visions of squalling infants, apparently without so much as the least sense (or even slightest clue) of what that so plainly tells others about the true nature of their "army".

Reactions: 2 people
cactusboy53 said:
Well, that didn't take long. Thanks for being that special kind of jack-wagon we've all cone to expect. Karma, it's not just a breakfast cereal.

More fantasies of "Karma" swooping in to save your unquestionably "deserving" self? Sigh...I see. Probably better that "you'se" just stick with yet more personal projections of a crying baby instead.

P.S. Or, you could always offer up just another mighty roar of "This is Sparta!" to equally impress. ;)

Thanks as always for the good chuckles kid.

This letter comes under the heading: "We told you this would happen and you have no one to blame but yourselves."

The PHX Reps are complaining that there has been no movement and in fact, the opposite is true. They were warned many times by many people that by refusing to negotiate with the East over Nicolau and insisting it would be Nicolau or nothing, they got nothing. Five attempts to negotiate with them over the years resulted in telling us in essence, "Go to hell." Now they complain that they have been left behind.

Parker and Kirby told them that without the East merger, they would have implemented the plan "Zanzibar," within 2 weeks entered bankruptcy, furloughed 20% of the pilots and most likely liquidation shortly after that since they had no money and no prospects of getting financing. So by merging, they now fly 24% of former East flights. They should be grateful for the opportunity of merging with an airline that was profitable.

So read the following with all this in mind and try not to shed any tears.

APA PHX Domicile Update: December 20, 2015

LOOK QUICK! A Rare and Illusive PHX Vacancy Bid Comes and Goes!

Phoenix is the capital and largest city of the State of Arizona. The 2010 census data shows the population of Phoenix at slightly less than 1.5 million and it is currently the fifth most populous city nationwide. The population of the Phoenix metropolitan area exceeds four million. The Phoenix Sky Harbor airport served over 42 million passengers in 2014, making it one of the TOP 10 busiest airports in the USA and eighteenth worldwide. When America West Airlines merged with US Air in 2005, the America West pilot group was at just over 1800. This past July, the count is down to 1570. The merger between US Airways and American Airlines occurred in December 2013.

at·tri·tion
(əˈtriSH(ə)n)
NOUN:

The action or process of gradually reducing the strength or effectiveness of someone or something through sustained attack or pressure...............

"Our former MEC and our union leadership played a very high stakes game of poker by not dealing at Wye River. Freund was right, we were risking everything..and right now, it looks like we lost. They need to take responsibility for that."

U-Turn

"Its time to take a good look in the rear-view mirror. If we had a single contract in place, the NIC would also be in place. Sure, we would probably still have USAPA. But long before the East removed ALPA, we would have been operating under a single contract, with the Nicolau seniority list in place. Next time you go to a training center brown bag lunch, before you go after the company and the East, keep in mind how close we were to a TA prior to the NIC. We did it to ourselves, guys."

Dave Blomgren, for the U-Turn

"WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES GUYS"...........

You all should stop your whining, you are lucky to be here..........you should have been sold off to Mesa.

Never forget we saved you

Status
Not open for further replies.