3 More Days…

TechBoy said:
How about this scenario: since management will probably decide to shrink the fleet at some point in bankruptcy and they cannot outsource the Airbus work after the IAM arbitration decision, they may just park the Airbus fleet as they come up for checks and return them to the lessor. As the fleet shrinks, they will need to furlough pilots and will want to avoid retraining cost, so they will get ALPA to allow out of seniority furloughs to furlough Airbus pilots.
[post="187881"][/post]​
do you know what you're saying...someones not taking this post lightly.....

My God! This guy has lost his mind. I can see him now on Halloween. He will simply dress as a A320 pilot in full uniform. He will scare the bagezzees out of the neighborhood kids by jumping out of the bushes moaning: "pay-cutssssss, bankruptcyeeeee, liquidationnnnnnn, unemploymenttttttt, and of course I can't leave out - - -unique corportate transactionnnnnnn!" I truely question whether or not you are fit to fly paper airplane let alone a A320. Scarey, very very scarey! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

genejockey said:
My God! This guy has lost his mind. I can see him now on Halloween. He will simply dress as a A320 pilot in full uniform. He will scare the bagezzees out of the neighborhood kids by jumping out of the bushes moaning: "pay-cutssssss, bankruptcyeeeee, liquidationnnnnnn, unemploymenttttttt, and of course I can't leave out - - -unique corportate transactionnnnnnn!" I truely question whether or not you are fit to fly paper airplane let alone a A320. Scarey, very very scarey! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post="187895"][/post]​

A big LOL, that's great..

Finish or Ignore said:
Can you believe USaviation once let this child do commentary for them?
[post="187799"][/post]​

I've been thinking the same thing.... I try to have meaningful discussions with him on US Airways' strategic problems, but he never wants to do anything except post the same thing over and over, hoping that if he says it enough it will make it come true.

Having just read the affidavits in support of the 1113(e) filing, I remain convinced that the company is going to either lose to the IAM in front of Mitchell RE: outsourcing, close when the IAM-M walks subsequent to the 1113(e) filing, or get creamed by the applicable appellete court in very short order. In essence:

"Well, we figured we'd win the abritration, and when we got pimp-slapped in that regard, we so no point in following the contract since the transformation plan calls for outsourcing everything and we are in Chapter 11."

Shut 'er down, boys.

whlinder said:
I've been thinking the same thing.... I try to have meaningful discussions with him on US Airways' strategic problems, but he never wants to do anything except post the same thing over and over, hoping that if he says it enough it will make it come true.
[post="187906"][/post]​

To be fair... most of the frequent posters on this thread are compulsive influencers. USA320 just works harder at it.

The Street.com said, "Ultimately, no matter how the pilots fly on the issue of concessions, the fate of US Airways and its nearly 30,000 employees could be decided by a swing of the gavel."

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot

"John Doe" is an embarassment as a pilot and as a human being. How anyone could work with him is beyond me. "John Doe" could be anyone so if the shoe fits............................ Savy :down:

USA320LAP_PUPPY: Says ...until a possible 23% pay cut, virtual elimination of retirement plans, elimination of the minimum fleet count, A320 overhaul outsourcing, and if there are slowdowns -- outsourcing.

I Say: You Spineless Jellyfish of a Pilot. Approximately 95% of all the earth's species are invertebrates; of these the vast majority are insects and other arthropods. Invertebrates are important as parasites and are essential elements of all ecological communities, but we have no use for them in the Airline Industry!

Latest posts