90 day rotations!

dfw gen

Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
90 day rotations, seven day coverage and no volunteering for an off shift! And this only one day after the vote. Wonder how that yes vote going to work for you when the actually finish writing the contract!

To quote I think Raptor boy "LMFAO"

90 day rotations, seven day coverage and no volunteering for an off shift! And this only one day after the vote. Wonder how that yes vote going to work for you when the actually finish writing the contract!

To quote I think Raptor boy "LMFAO"

Raptorman has 25+ years seniority & is 50 years old & plans to leave by the end of this contract so he had good reason for selling this contract, he made his choice & i'm sure it will work out for him.
If it's not going to work for you then I suggest you make other plans starting today, the march 22 term sheet was much worse than what we voted in be glad you didn't get to experience it, from what I understand all the Airlines regardless of what union they have voted in 6 year concessionary contracts NONE of them were willing to let it go to the judge for Abrogation, smart move in my opinion.

[sub]chief you dont even dignify a response. smart move LMFAO[/sub]

Raptorman has 25+ years seniority & is 50 years old & plans to leave by the end of this contract so he had good reason for selling this contract, he made his choice & i'm sure it will work out for him.
If it's not going to work for you then I suggest you make other plans starting today, the march 22 term sheet was much worse than what we voted in be glad you didn't get to experience it, from what I understand all the Airlines regardless of what union they have voted in 6 year concessionary contracts NONE of them were willing to let it go to the judge for Abrogation, smart move in my opinion.
Why would you or anyone else listen to Raptorman , when he is a self confessed anti union Teamster organizer?

• let me get this straight raptor boy admits its a piece of #### but wants to get the most he can till he retires doesnt care what happens after that? and this is your idol? tulsamechanic9 you deserve everything you voted for! hope the company doesnt leave one hide e hole unturned in tulsa for you to hide in! have you thought of changing your name to foresst gump?
LMFAO

How come the raptorman doesn't post?

He has his mouthpiece tulsamechanic9 speak for him.

Why would you or anyone else listen to Raptorman , when he is a self confessed anti union Teamster organizer?

The Teamsters and the West Coast Long Shoreman are the only 2 unions remaining that even resemble real unions.The Teamsters are the polar OPPOSITE of anti-union.

I think in a TA meeting I was in, that was addressed and the response was that the company had a dollar figure and it related to the C/C knowing who was on his/her crew and continuity I believe was the word used but I could be wrong and getting a crew back to being productive so to speak. Pretty lame if you ask me.

For the life of me I can not remember who gave that answer but they agreed it didn't make any sense.

Back