90 day rotations!

No skin off a line mechanics back, but at Tul and Taesl it might put a cramp in our style. We will adjust in Taesl, but I still don't think they have the support or square footage to run a 7 day operation. The 767 is going to Tul according to Reamer, and that will fail, just like the 757 and 777......So Reamer says it will be contracted out. Not that Tul isn't capable of doing it, but AA is setting you guys up to fail so they can contract it out.

I sure hope we can all adapt and overcome as we have done over the years and everything falls into place somehow but that might be reaching I know.

No skin off a line mechanics back, but at Tul and Taesl it might put a cramp in our style. We will adjust in Taesl, but I still don't think they have the support or square footage to run a 7 day operation. The 767 is going to Tul according to Reamer, and that will fail, just like the 757 and 777......So Reamer says it will be contracted out. Not that Tul isn't capable of doing it, but AA is setting you guys up to fail so they can contract it out.
They are building 67 docks as we speak in t town

Good, I hope we keep it in house! I was just quoting Reamers from our meeting hear at AFW. He was an arrogant pr%ck.

odie, give it up AMFA is done, Tulsa will never have It

FYI: - Tulsa will be shutting down shops and lines while DWH ramps up to consolidate maintenance at a major line base. Tulsa will become at best, an Eagle destination within about 5 years or so.

I bet AA conned the city into paying for 767 docks. The 767 fleet will be gone as soon as 787 deliveries are realized. I still give Tulsa about 5, maybe 6 years as an AA MRO city.

But, but......Tulsa was a big fat YES vote......an MRO is not what the TWU promised them.

Latest posts

Back