AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

When I get pay paycheck that particular two week period, it will basically be zero. But of course that can be the same week we get the bonus. So, bonus covers zero paycheck. On the IAM side, paycheck is normal paycheck and bonus check as well. Yes/No?

When I get pay paycheck that particular two week period, it will basically be zero. But of course that can be the same week we get the bonus. So, bonus covers zero paycheck. On the IAM side, paycheck is normal paycheck and bonus check as well. Yes/No?

No.

First, you'll get the bonus check soon after ratification.

Second, the switch to WorkBrain will be months after ratification.

At the end of the year an IAM and a TWU Member that work the same amount of hours will have the same W-2.

And what was the cost of keeping everyone on their current insurance. We all know that it wasn't some benevolent gesture by parker/isom. That cost should be distributed EQUALLY. Hence an inequality! You can't reasonably spin it any other way with half-truths and semantics.

So they should have taken all the bonus money and divided equally instead of having one group get $3000?

There you go again spin doctor. The premise of the conversation was INDIVIDUAL CONTRACTS within title groups. Besides the signing bonus is crap. Everybody in every title group should have been given full retro!

To think that the airline would reward anyone for a job action by paying retro is clearly delusional.

I know. I know. What job action? The Judge was bought off? The Contempt is fake!!

I'm gonna have to read the rules of this form to see the maximum number of people you can have on ignore status at the same time.

Not that that it makes it better but you will be able to use sick time or VC to pay this back.

To think that the airline would reward anyone for a job action by paying retro is clearly delusional.

I know. I know. What job action? The Judge was bought off? The Contempt is fake!!
See that wasnt that hard coming around to the truth!

I find it interesting that you guys are determined to silence a fellow citizen of the UNITED STATES.
and Tim you agree?

Tim Nelson, Today at 12:41 PM

And there is a page for anything and everything you want to discuss regarding amfa.
I agree.

Do you not run a Facebook page where anyone is welcome.
Please clear this up.

I agree.
Thanks for posting Pat and I must say the TA seems to far surpass United. My interest in the pension is not much but it is what it is and our retirement will be better with this ta.
That said, the highlight sheet says iam pension based on total pay. That sounds better than based on a single unit at top out. However, if the pension is truly based on total pay, as opposed to top out then that would be a loss for a 3 year guy making $16.
At any rate, too many positives to vote no.
Cheers!
Well, well, well. Here's little timmy all of a sudden. Where have you been? why the long exit at such an abrupt time?? Did your leaders finally cut your puppet strings???

Everything in the individual contracts has a cost. The costs divided up by within the separate contracts by the Association have glaring inequalities.

Everyone is at the top of industry pay.

Everyone got the same 2% per year, the same vacation, the same holidays, the same sick days, the same retirement, the same profit sharing formula.

Everything was the same EXCEPT the signing bonus, that's the only thing that's glaring.[/QUOTE]
At the top, but NOT industry leading as promised? As usual.