AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

35 years now at AA. When I was hired I was paid for my regular 80 hours at the end of that 2 week period. License, shift differential, and overtime were paid retroactively on the next check 2 weeks later. Since that time license, and shift pay have been moved up from retroactive to current. Overtime pay is still paid on the next pay period 2 weeks late.

I still have all my pay statements. Since when have I been paid for 80 hours in advance?
correct we are paid current not in advance NYer should know this

Talking with LUS mechs, they’re on holiday pay today trying to decide if they’re going to use Presidents’ Day as a comp day or take it as holiday pay.

How’s LAA AMTs attitude doing? Delta happy employees, well compensated employees, valued employees and Delta is ranked #1. AAs view of employees, well just the opposite of Deltas, and AA is ranked LAST behind Spirit, Allegiant, UAL and even Frontier.

There’s a lesson in there some place.

Reactions: CremaDiLimone
35 years now at AA. When I was hired I was paid for my regular 80 hours at the end of that 2 week period. License, shift differential, and overtime were paid retroactively on the next check 2 weeks later. Since that time license, and shift pay have been moved up from retroactive to current. Overtime pay is still paid on the next pay period 2 weeks late.

I still have all my pay statements. Since when have I been paid for 80 hours in advance?

The beginning and every pay period since.

If we had just one man from The Association’s negotiation team come out and tell us exactly what they are asking for , and give them a deadline to do it , maybe it would clarify a lot ...... If not , have the AMFA vote and pull the trigger ...
Not IF not, do it rather offer comes or not. If you guys don't you will continue to get the exact same treatment and worse the next contract nego's. Pull that trigger now and get it over with for once, enough is enough, pull that trigger now-- 2020...

Talking with LUS mechs, they’re on holiday pay today trying to decide if they’re going to use Presidents’ Day as a comp day or take it as holiday pay.

How’s LAA AMTs attitude doing? Delta happy employees, well compensated employees, valued employees and Delta is ranked #1. AAs view of employees, well just the opposite of Deltas, and AA is ranked LAST behind Spirit, Allegiant, UAL and even Frontier.

There’s a lesson in there some place.

I am sure you have heard by now, but Delta employees are enjoying a record PS check once again in 2020. 1.6 Billion, almost 350 million more than last years, and it equals approx 2 months pay for all eligible employees. Just another big reason Delta is #1 and remains at the top.

I am sure you have heard by now, but Delta employees are enjoying a record PS check once again in 2020. 1.6 Billion, almost 350 million more than last years, and it equals approx 2 months pay for all eligible employees. Just another big reason Delta is #1 and remains at the top.

Ironic how an advocate for AMFA uses Delta as an example of superiority. An airline that ingested NWA, who had AMFA represented mechanics.

Looking at what was pushed across the table fleet service did well. M&R not so well..
You guys are going to be a little upset....

Looking at what was pushed across the table fleet service did well. M&R not so well..
You guys are going to be a little upset....

Most of us are beyond being upset at this point. Last I heard from Gary Peterson on Sunday, was the Association was waiting on a response from the company on the Associations's latest proposal from last week.

Most of us are beyond being upset at this point. Last I heard from Gary Peterson on Sunday, was the Association was waiting on a response from the company on the Associations's latest proposal from last week.

Oh great so in other words being close to a deal now may not be true. Since we know if the company doesn’t agree with that proposal we will be stalled yet again and hope the NMB can help move things forward.
Well like I said no need to be optimistic about an agreement

Latest posts