AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

i can't wait to hear a twu guy try to explain to me that we aren't getting retro because...?

how many lucky 'catering for 5 years' scratch tickets sold exclusively in clt and phl?

Did I NOT tell you guys you would NOT be happy on AIP/T/A day???
Been saying it from day one.
No retro? That's a big HELL NO!!!

Gary Peterson is a complete a s s hole. He convinced so many to wait but at the end of the day we have the same thing that was on the table years ago and lost so much money. And now we have the IAM making more money than the TWU. Who the hell do you represent Gary? You are the biggest loser in all this, I cant even begin to express my disgust In you Gary. You took so much money from my family because of your arrogant self serving a s s. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire Gary

Gary Peterson is a complete a s s hole. He convinced so many to wait but at the end of the day we have the same thing that was on the table years ago and lost so much money. And now we have the IAM making more money than the TWU. Who the hell do you represent Gary? You are the biggest loser in all this, I cant even begin to express my disgust In you Gary. You took so much money from my family because of your arrogant self serving a s s. I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire Gary
Spot on brother!!! What do you think he got out of this?? A seat at the international!!!

Everyone was clamoring for better profit sharing, they got it now the issue is pay. We lost 3% above Delta pay in exchange for the PS? Not a good exchange.
Well how much is the +3% probably about the same as the profit sharing so yes i would preit hourly

i can't wait to hear a twu guy try to explain to me that we aren't getting retro because...?

how many lucky 'catering for 5 years' scratch tickets sold exclusively in clt and phl?
The IAM votes were bought, now they only need portion of the majority to pass the piece of ****.