About this pandemic

Sign of the times!..... Good old Yankee know how!
101988918_2903521026434193_4454306709723228813_o.jpg

" Good ol' YANKEE know-how "

This is EXACTLY were the ORANGE M O R O N is going on 11/03 !

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...res-for-good/ar-BB15zK4f?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Walmart in their unrelenting pursuit to cut cost and drive an ever more unsatisfactory customer experience are contemplating getting rid of cashiers altogether.

I do not support this.

It robs us of jobs. it robs us of a sense of community. It robs us of a better customer experience.

Welcome to the sterile, soulless future of automation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...res-for-good/ar-BB15zK4f?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Walmart in their unrelenting pursuit to cut cost and drive an ever more unsatisfactory customer experience are contemplating getting rid of cashiers altogether.

I do not support this.

It robs us of jobs. it robs us of a sense of community. It robs us of a better customer experience.

Welcome to the sterile, soulless future of automation.

Boy La', do i AGREE with you on This !
Another example of CORPORATE GREED.
CAPITALISM, @ ANY COST !

I REFUSE Now, to bag my own grocery's, to use a self check out kiosk(claiming, I don't know how to use it) !

I don't care where we go, TUL, or BOS.
Every bank, supermarket,Walmart, McDonald's, EVERY F - Place is understaffed !

Customer service ?? W-T-F is THAT ??

I'm not saying this is true. but I'm also saying it makes a lot of sense! The timing of this is just too convenient! Just before the election! ...... This from one of my sources:
"To a certain extent, I think the whole Covid-19 situation is a germ warfare action being perpetrated by China to wreck the Western economy and aid the Democrats in taking back the White House. The Chinese want Trump and his tarrifs on Chinese imports into the US gone.
Consider their long range objective this way, viruses evolving within and coming from a Chinese outdoor food market is total "BS." Most all scientists will tell you it takes years if not many decades in the wild to develop such virulent viruses. Yet China keeps seeing them coming out of their labs on an annualized industral bases. Obviously, China is producing them in a continuous fashion looking to cause a crippling economic pandimic germ war with the US, Europe, Mid-East, South America, and Russia. They keep sending out these "new flu" viruses knowing one will eventually go total viral and take out most of the world's population - including some of their own. That is when China will do a "Red Dawn" type of invasion either physically or economically.
While this sounds like a Tom Clancy apocalyptic novel plot, it likely isn't. With DNA testing, the medical community knows full well what China is capable of producing when it comes to "new" weaponize viruses. Obama gave millions toward expansion and development of China's Wuhan Lab where Covid-19 was developed. Interestingly, Obama has never been investigated about it. Yes, we could be being played with the ultimate objective to reduce global population by several billion or more. Plus install more cooperative and complaint corrupt Democrats in the US Government to lift Chinese tariffs and sanctions against China and her friends.
Lastly, read some of Bill and Melinda Gates's musings about world over population and the lack of sustainability. They want to reduce global population dramatically. This all fits together and is fully controlled by China as they work with the Gobal Deep State operatives.
My intention is not to scare anyone, but to call attention to the Deep State and their globalists desires and objectives.
We are living in very serious and dangerous times. Yes the pot totally needs stirring."

Last edited: