Aircraft maint issues

Shall I post your Contract again? That’s why.

Yes, please do the before and after from our 2001 contract to our current POS. That is some skillful negotiating there. LOL I love the snap backs, and automatic annual raises after the contracts become amendable. Oh wait, I was just dreaming of what a good union would have done.

If Weezy didn't work under a CBA I'm sure he would have been terminated years ago.

The "at will" part scares the F out of him.

Yes, please do the before and after from our 2001 contract to our current POS. That is some skillful negotiating there. LOL I love the snap backs, and automatic annual raises after the contracts become amendable. Oh wait, I was just dreaming of what a good union would have done.

Hey did you remember the attack on the Twin Towers and people were scared chitless to fly for pretty much years?

Do you remember that?

Take a trip. click on "skinvalve" then "profile page" then "postings" then "find all content by skinvalve" then go to page 10. This will take you back to 2008. I believed the IAMNPF was a bad deal. Look where we are now. So what is my latest outlook? I see unionism at the international level bringing nothing but grief.

Hey did you remember the attack on the Twin Towers and people were scared chitless to fly for pretty much years?

Do you remember that?

I do remember. I also remember people started to come back in droves after about 2 years. Meanwhile, our rocket scientist negotiators had us locked into a 5 year POS contract with no snap backs of any sort. Completely gutting decades of work for pay and benefits. To no surprise, here we are still working under the same work rules and benefits 16 f'n years later. What logical person could even consider this as reasonable?

I do remember. I also remember people started to come back in droves after about 2 years. Meanwhile, our rocket scientist negotiators had us locked into a 5 year POS contract with no snap backs of any sort. Completely gutting decades of work for pay and benefits. To no surprise, here we are still working under the same work rules and benefits 16 f'n years later. What logical person could even consider this as reasonable?

Ok now go and look up all of those intervening years and tell me how many of them were showing old AMR earning bucket loads of profit where they were able to afford all those snap backs?

Not to mention at the time one of the reasons AMR claimed to need to finally go through Bankruptcy was that it’s Labor costs were higher than the rest of the industry overall.

BTW outside of Delta alone if you go to any of those non Union outfits out there all of those great benefits we want back don’t even exist at all.

Granted I’m not saying I don’t want them back too but I’m not going to give in to all the garbage in language the Company wants us to take to get it.

Do you want what the Company has offered?

Since you're a whiz with the cut and paste research. Please post ALL contracts going back to, let's say 1983!
Yes weez pls do, and you need to include 1983 that's when the real concessions started at AA and continued for decades and are still living under a BK contract now.

And to save jobs.

Yes weez pls do, and you need to include 1983 that's when the real concessions started at AA and continued for decades and are still living under a BK contract now.
Swampy I see Weasel mentioned Eastern Airlines, those guys the mechanics never got to officially strike Eastern management went to a judge claimed they were going to sabotage the airplanes, and they were locked out.Case closed on the IAM.

Latest posts