American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the Rock Thrower. As a Fleet Service Clerk what do you care? Always campaigning...must drive you nuts seeing Alex Garcia and where he has gone and where you have fallen to. Do you burn the TWU Express when you get it?
I happen to find NYer's post insightful and informative. I feel the general consensus is he is a respected member of this forum.

Maybe if you could step outside of your narrow vision and small thinking you could see NYer is more of a big picture guy than worrying about his own little world.

QUOTE="ALUS78, post: 1334615, member: 34074"]Tim went to a 4 year college and has a degree[/QUOTE]

Just a freaking genius

QUOTE="ALUS78, post: 1334615, member: 34074"]Tim went to a 4 year college and has a degree

Just a freaking genius[/QUOTE]
my degrees are just a result of discipline but almost every smart person has them.
My testing was genius level and that may be why im not insulted over undesireables who have blind faith in the IAM when everyone else can plainly see them (people like you) and TWU members are getting cornholed.

regards,

Yup genius level. Got it. Didnt realize you need degrees to be a fleet service clerk. Kind of under performing in life, there geniuse?
Im well aware of the screwing we are taking, and am very vocal about it.

I happen to find NYer's post insightful and informative. I feel the general consensus is he is a respected member of this forum.

Maybe if you could step outside of your narrow vision and small thinking you could see NYer is more of a big picture guy than worrying about his own little world.
NY'er was one of the three presidents (Tyndal and Pearce the others) consulted on the creation of this lovely ASSociation with Little and Gordon. I'm glad you approve of his "insight" He will deny it but it is what it is. My vision is far wider than you could ever imagine.

Yup genius level. Got it. Didnt realize you need degrees to be a fleet service clerk. Kind of under performing in life, there geniuse?
Im well aware of the screwing we are taking, and am very vocal about it.
The problem isnt that you recognize the screwing, most undesireables even understand when they are screwed.
The problem is that most fleet and yourself arent bright enough to think on your own in a functionable capacity that allows you to think outside the margins set by your leaders or tribesmen.
Either that or you are fearful and therefore conditioned.

regards,

NY'er was one of the three presidents (Tyndal and Pearce the others) consulted on the creation of this lovely ASSociation with Little and Gordon. I'm glad you approve of his "insight" He will deny it but it is what it is. My vision is far wider than you could ever imagine.
Stop trolling. You are just jealous of NYer. He is his own man, unlike you.

You'll have to do better than that. Tom Lee was in office during the Associations' birth in 2013. I was in MIA working for Tom during that time as the IAM was in the process of collecting cards.

Didnt realize you need degrees to be a fleet service clerk. Kind of under performing in life, there geniuse?
That's a bit unfair don't you think dfw gen?

I was in Fleet Service for 12 years. Now I do computer networking optimizing the internet infrastructure. One's occupation is hardly a reflection on intelligence level, maybe ambition, but not intelligence.

I was a young man hiring in (my early 20's) and working for American Airlines as a Fleet Service Clerk was simply a good opportunity for me at the time. You have to understand I live in a low cost of living area (and by extension low paying) and a topped out Fleet Service Clerk was a top tier pay scale comparative to the average for my community. Our per capita income for Tulsa in 2012 (the last year I worked for American Airlines) was $27,372. A topped out Fleet Service Clerk made $44,012.80.

Given that data I think taking a job as a Fleet Service Clerk at the time was a solid decision. I hardly considered it "under performing" when my pay exceeded that of many college graduates (without the debt) and licensed tradesmen in my local area.

I will wait for NYer to comment before I reply on this matter.

I don't know who NYer actually is (as in his real name) I only know that he supplies data from time to time and I tend to agree with his posts. It would also appear he is respected among the forum posters.

You on the other hand have only 27 posts so I don't know you that well. I also suspect that you, along with Judge McBryde have undergone a recent name change to outrun your bad reputation. Call it a gut feeling.

You and Tim should start a club.

You can meet every Saturday and congratulate each other on being masters of the universe.

The President in 2013, when the Association was created was Tom Lee.

Well with the above conversation going on it’s certain nothing is going on toward an agreement.
Itll be interesting to see what happens on or after aug 15 meeting with the NMB.. Its rather interesting that the union has an am meet with the NMB n the mgmt with them in the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back