American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is that last Friday the Association was ready to bring it to a vote if the company dropped the BS lawsuit - the company refused, and the Association walked away.
Rumors, rumors and more hearsay.
If that were true and I'm not saying either way why are we being held hostage because the association wants the lawsuit dropped? The Association is financially and legally responsible for the lawsuit. They don't want to get stuck paying a fine so we the members get dragged on possibly through the holidays into 2020 under status quo. The association has that obligation since they represent us and collect revenue doing so.

Here is a rumor that is circulating around. Apparently the negotiations were going pretty well and then this guy walked in.....
86AD53B3-6A26-4866-9CA6-CCE574BE7E1B.jpeg

But we know all to well how rumors go, and thank god we can count on honest updates from are trusted Union Negotiations Members. Otherwise we may all find this to be factual and not just another rumor.

But we know all to well how rumors go, and thank god we can count on honest updates from are trusted Union Negotiations Members. Otherwise we may all find this to be factual and not just another rumor.
Didnt that dude get blamed for something similar a couple of years ago.Who would you blame for the 100 million?

Here is a fact I heard from the president. IAM strikes down any agreement that doesn’t have the IAM represented members keeping their current health insurance.

I obviously made that up, but admit it, you believed it for that short second it took you to get to this paragraph. The sad fact is we have no idea what the hold up is or what exactly the association is asking for or what AA is not willing to move from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts