American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict the sham impeachment hearings and the MAX will be flying before we get something to vote on.
What's the rush? Unions and company making money.

Association can't hold the status quo. The airline can just start making regressions in the proposals.

Don't be surprised if NMB allows the airline to release their latest proposals to show what's at risk, like they did in May.

Then I stand corrected. I did thought it came from the AMFA.
At any rate, there is a base of the constitution that has already started and formed.
Not too sure I agree about the United thing. The teamsters simply moved in and lied, spread misinformation, and made all kinds of promises that they have not been able to keep to this day. They do that everytime. Propaganda games is what lost the United mechs from AMFA. Just like Horizon. They too left AMFA for the teamsters, and now they saw the light and came back to AMFA. When will the United mechs wake up and see the light???
The sfo ua mx have a card drive going against the ibt but its crazy that they left amfa.
Hopefully, there is a jcba at AA and the mx dump the ass for amp.

Association can't hold the status quo. The airline can just start making regressions in the proposals.

Don't be surprised if NMB allows the airline to release their latest proposals to show what's at risk, like they did in May.
I understand that Dankers letter was swiftly snatched and given to the judge and nmb.
The letter may have breached the injunction and the twu may be subject to more massive fines since the letter was official and written insomuch that it could incite an illegal activity.
The government imo(both faa and nmb apparently) was pissed off like hell and not in a forgiving mood and almost certainly got the parties together due to massive new leverage against the twu due to the danker letter blasting isom with focus on the holidays.
Imo, if they are meeting this week, there will be a TA forced by the danker letter which was almost as stupid and blatant as Samuelson taking the video bait.

Last edited:

Four years and counting, that don't wash anymore. The company had the federal judge like a puppet on a string agreeing to every arguement the company had on the lawsuit and restraining order. Now it's the NMB. I wont say either way but the company has a better track record of getting their way with governmental departments when it comes to labor issues. I need more than just someone saying yes or no.
Thanksgiving here in two weeks. Then Christmas. Voting on something during the holidays will result in a low turnout. Maybe it will be planned that way. Too many what ifs and rumors based on less than credible information and sources.

It means that the Mechanic and Related will no longer be part of the TWU or the IAM.
If you are Fleet, you can stay with your appropriate union.

ok..delta, united and southwest fleet seem to be doing well without the siamese twin. in fact, i believe it's twu/amfa at southwest.

good luck.

I understand that Dankers letter was swiftly snatched and given to the judge and nmb.
The letter may have breached the injunction and the twu may be subject to more massive fines since the letter was official and written insomuch that it could incite an illegal activity.
The government imo(both faa and nmb apparently) was pissed off like hell and not in a forgiving mood and almost certainly got the parties together due to massive new leverage against the twu due to the danker letter blasting isom with focus on the holidays.
Imo, if they are meeting this week, there will be a TA forced by the danker letter which was almost as stupid and blatant as Samuelson taking the video bait.
What letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.