American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to reverse this. The Unions aren’t going to give out all the information publicly on what’s already been TA’d because it still can change.

The Company has chosen to Negotiate directly with us so since some of you say you trust the Company more why don’t you ask them to show you those TA details? I’m sure they won’t do that either but give it a shot?

The rest that you wrote they’ve always been doing that.
thats such BS. The company hasnt chosen to negotiate with us. Management simply has no respect for the monkeys who have refused to put forth a counteroffer. To be sure, im not complaining because i cuffed Sito with an election so we will just have to sit back till they count the ballots in May. Then possibly another rerun, and so on and so on, for the benefit of all of our wonderful members and their prescious rights.

no doubt. Dude is absolutely fascinated by me and his handlers only existence is to huddle about Baby Face. Sad

Hey Midget.

9D336648-E609-44B3-9F56-BA267863782F.jpeg

thats such BS. The company hasnt chosen to negotiate with us. Management simply has no respect for the monkeys who have refused to put forth a counteroffer. To be sure, im not complaining because i cuffed Sito with an election so we will just have to sit back till they count the ballots in May. Then possibly another rerun, and so on and so on, for the benefit of all of our wonderful members and their prescious rights.

Shut up you stupid idiot kook. You’re DOA, 770 to 20. You got spanked and you’re a eunuch.

How bout everything...why are we still waiting on a jcba? Details ...any progress..anything...new calendars coming
we are on hold until at least Mid May after they count the ballots of Sitos election. Im thinking to just do yearly elections for the IAM Intl to fascilitate progress. Im pretty much calling all the shots now within the entire IAM as they mention me and my plans at every conference.
Im thinking I may cuff our negotiations for a couple years...dunno.

we are on hold until at least Mid May after they count the ballots of Sitos election. Im thinking to just do yearly elections for the IAM Intl to fascilitate progress. Im pretty much calling all the shots now within the entire IAM as they mention me and my plans at every conference.
Im thinking I may cuff our negotiations for a couple years...dunno.

There is no Sito election and you didn’t run against him although I’m not surprised you forgot. You ran against Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back