American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The company doesn't want division and wants a united worked force and a contract done. that is all just your unions propaganda.

How do you get that when we have been Negotiating for over 2 and a half years now? The Company (Jerry Glass) has made our Negotiators have to scratch and claw for every gain that has now been TA’d. How much time have they wasted engaging in that process?

Parker and Isom have stated that their negotiators have “Full Authority”, and that’s an absolute LIE. Even they’ve been micro managed having to call their higher ups for every single Association pass to them. But this is their MO and the IAM side told us this.

If they really wanted a deal they absolutely could have shaved off at least a year if not more in the process.

2 years 7 Months and counting.

How do you get that when we have been Negotiating for over 2 and a half years now? The Company (Jerry Glass) has made our Negotiators have to scratch and claw for every gain that has now been TA’d. How much time have they wasted engaging in that process?

Parker and Isom have stated that their negotiators have “Full Authority”, and that’s an absolute LIE. Even they’ve been micro managed having to call their higher ups for every single Association pass to them. But this is their MO and the IAM side told us this.

If they really wanted a deal they absolutely could have shaved off at least a year if not more in the process.

I can honestly say as being in negotiations several years back, my company has changed. It took this long 6 years, to basically get us a raise, and some back pay. In my opinion it seems that the pilots and F/A get all the money, and will tell the ramp and maintenance we are a team, but in reality it's screw you, we got ours, here are the scraps. I respect the ramp, I certainly wouldn't want to throw bags in 105° ,at age 53. Good luck you guys.

Especially, when you factor in the "outside offer" which completely circumvented the Association, along with the N/C. This divisional move absolutley made a mockery of collective bargaining!

Last edited:
I can honestly say as being in negotiations several years back, my company has changed. It took this long 6 years, to basically get us a raise, and some back pay. In my opinion it seems that the pilots and F/A get all the money, and will tell the ramp and maintenance we are a team, but in reality it's screw you, we got ours, here are the scraps. I respect the ramp, I certainly wouldn't want to throw bags in 105° ,at age 53. Good luck you guys.

I don’t see that. Flight Attendants, PSA’s And Ramp all seem to be paid pretty much the same on a yearly basis if you read all the particulars. Many who don’t understand how FA’s get paid think they are being paid dramatically more than them though.

The skilled set groups that command the most pricing power are paid the most first first, Pilots.

Some specialized Mechanics groups come in next followed by the other M&R and then finally those of us who are “formally” unskilled.

FA’s at SWA took over 3 years to gain their last CBA and UAL AFA took around 5 years to get theirs. AA Pilots and FA’s were locked into an Arbitration process.

So, I have it on a reliable source that Sito was hanging out at a bar in the Lobby of the Mirage Hotel in Vegas.
I guess our boy went out to the TCU convention.

So much for negotiations.

Sad
How did this Sito dude end up at a bar in LAS? I thought he was securely handcuffed, and being held at the Branch Nelsonian Compound, where he would remain until the DOL officially appointed you "In Charge"!

>SPIT<

Wanted to add a little more in.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business...es-chief-says-contract-will-go-to-arbitration

BTW driver yes if the Association were to agree to do the same type of binding Arbitration that the Pilots and FA’s agree to which was to follow the Industry aggregate or average our Mechanics particularly in the “and related” category would come up short.

The Arbitrators would compare work performed in house at both Delta and United.

So, I have it on a reliable source that Sito was hanging out at a bar in the Lobby of the Mirage Hotel in Vegas.
I guess our boy went out to the TCU convention.

So much for negotiations.

Sad

Just curious is this source the same that told us you were banging hookers in IAH while repping the IAM? Should we expect more of the same from you once you become “in charge”?

Just curious is this source the same that told us you were banging hookers in IAH while repping the IAM? Should we expect more of the same from you once you become “in charge”?
He's got my vote at least banging hookers is consuctive

How did this Sito dude end up at a bar in LAS? I thought he was securely handcuffed, and being held at the Branch Nelsonian Compound, where he would remain until the DOL officially appointed you "In Charge"!

>SPIT<
Sorry, Im not Dr Oz telling people what to eat and drink. Last i heard, this is America.

Im in Charge Now!

TWU Local 501 representing NYC and SJU has begun handing out TWU/IAM Association T Shirts.

E48D9DAB-2FC2-4527-AF7C-C0ABF90260F4.jpeg 6D9C1210-0312-4FF7-AEFA-5C98D799AB51.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back