American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be comfortable providing me with your name and I can publicly mention you on a Facebook page that you don’t have access to so one of your coworkers can inform you that I did that?

I tolerate it here because “I” chose to say my real name. But off here is again overstepping the boundaries and we have gone over this before.
Tim wouldn't be the first to do that

Would you be comfortable providing me with your name and I can publicly mention you on a Facebook page that you don’t have access to so one of your coworkers can inform you that I did that?

I tolerate it here because “I” chose to say my real name. But off here is again overstepping the boundaries and we have gone over this before.
It doesn't matter where you give your real name, Facebook is Facebook. We have had this debate and I still think it is truly idiotic to do so. But no matter what, Social Media is not your friend, especially if you use your real name.

It doesn't matter where you give your real name, Facebook is Facebook. We have had this debate and I still think it is truly idiotic to do so. But no matter what, Social Media is not your friend, especially if you use your real name.
Yeah but in this case he didn't use it and is blocked from using the site.How well would it be received in DFW if everyone thought AANOTOK supported the IAM

Yeah but in this case he didn't use it and is blocked from using the site.How well would it be received in DFW if everyone thought AANOTOK supported the IAM
Your as old as I am Al...I don't give a rats what people think to be quite honest. But I do get your point. But let me just add, I was called afraid and many other names for not using my real name here...How about if I just say "Karma is a *****"

Your as old as I am Al...I don't give a rats what people think to be quite honest. But I do get your point. But let me just add, I was called afraid and many other names for not using my real name here...How about if I just say "Karma is a *****"
Facebook Im alright usually just talking with people I work or worked with.This site however what a bunch of obnoxious know it alls I mean does ones life really change if one gets a green or red mark so insecure they need a pat on the back

Facebook Im alright usually just talking with people I work or worked with.This site however what a bunch of obnoxious know it alls I mean does ones life really change if one gets a green or red mark so insecure they need a pat on the back
Agree (but no green check mark).

I'm sorry you feel that way. Good Grief! ok

Carry on!

Thank you for being respectful this time Tim. I don’t mention you on the multiple Group pages out there that don’t allow you on as that would also be rude on my part.

Let’s keep our mutual idiocy against each other confined to this site shall we.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to.

Respected is earned, not demanded.

Thank you for being respectful this time Tim. I don’t mention you on the multiple Group pages out there that don’t allow you on as that would also be rude on my part.

Let’s keep our mutual idiocy against each other confined to this site shall we.
No problem. I'm usually thinking this is hilarious stuff, especially the stuff you write about me on the Truth page. I never consider you the enemy or anything so if there is ever anything that I write that may or may not try to rattle your cage but you feel goes over the margins, just let me know and I'll delete it or edit it.

Reactions: PIEDMONT784
Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to.

Respected is earned, not demanded.

Let me know when that behavior becomes reciprocal and I will happily and absolutely willingly oblige the same.

No problem. I'm usually thinking this is hilarious stuff, especially the stuff you write about me on the Truth page. I never consider you the enemy or anything so if there is ever anything that I write that may or may not try to rattle your cage but you feel goes over the margins, just let me know and I'll delete it or edit it.

I never wrote anything on the Truth page without both tagging you and providing you full access to respond.

Again not to do so would be considered both rude and poor sport there old boy.

I get lots of red marks from someone new to the SWA page he can't be serious , so I just intend to ignore it.

Treat people the way you want to be treated.Talk to people the way you want to be talked to. respected is earned, not demanded.
Respect, and credibility cannot be garnered through behavior, written, or spoken words. Someone can present complete falsehoods with congeniality, grace, manners, empathy, and compassion. They can present a personal agenda using all those skills, and claim to be your friend, all the while duping you into serving them personally.

This does not make the message, or the person worthy of any respect. In the old days they were known as "carpet baggers"-- Today, they are simply con-men, politicians, or russian trolls!

>SPIT<

Last edited:
Respect, and credibility cannot be garnered through behavior, written, or spoken words. Someone can present complete falsehoods with congeniality, grace, manners, empathy, and compassion. They can present a personal agenda using all those skills, and claim to be your friend, all the while duping you into serving them personally.

This does not make the message, or the person worthy of any respect. In the old days they were known as "carpet baggers"-- Today, they are simply con-men, politicians, or russian trolls!

>SPIT<

You just made a case on how someone can lose respect because of their written words. If they're intentionally misleading then you can lose respect and credibility.

Your actions, including your written words, can absolutely influence whether your have credibility and in turn respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.