American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.

I’d rather deal with someone who at least ran and lost, than someone that took the safe route of being a breakroom gasbag.
i never ever lost a local election. I ran for the top spot in the GL and top spot in the district to force issues, knowing full well that no non-incumbent officer has never ever ran for either office successfully over 104 years. That said, i was so non credible that the GL changed the voting rules, just for me, 1 month prior to nominations. lol
All of them actually fear me otherwise they wouldnt have paid any mind.

Too much to ask to hear from our Association leaders periodically. You know, the ones who
are directly across the table from the company. Mark is doing a great service with his updates, thank you.
But Mark and the others are "negotiators" not gophers and/or messengers. Every once in a while members like to hear directly from the heads across the table from the company. Usually how that works. "Common Sense".
the updates are all written by the iam, i think they write it right after alex serves lunch on friday.

true. from what i know and don't know...level 5s and above get bonuses, not profit sharing.

from what i have heard: for the bonuses to kick in, i believe the company has to hit $3 billion pre-tax for a fiscal year. aa hit $2.8-$2.9 billion pre-tax for 2018. of course, the company may pick and choose who gets a bonus..it's all subjective.

i talked to a relatively new level 3 csm the other day and he told he wasn't getting anything. i told him he confused the bonuses with the profit sharing. i believe he'll get profit sharing.

he doesn't know his work area and he doesn't know that he'll get a profit sharing check this year. he does know what every CARs agent likes in her coffee.

this is the quality of our lower level management.
Yes and there are a lot of them a real lot

Absolutely,if your wife asks you if she looks fat and she's fat to begin with what do you say
I was myself and didnt cut any deals but the reason why I lost was because of 2 things.
1. Lofty position
2. Voting was changed to prevent anyone from winning.
Just like Lying Marks salary boost, few will get up at 4am to go vote. While all the drunks and establishment convensioneers were compelled to vote.

No never would and never did. I ran the office at our local during our strike of 92, while Tim crossed the picket line and performed struck work.
Are you telling the whole truth?Just lost your credibility. Did he have a choice?

he claims he didnt "scab" but imo its scabbing if the union pays you specially to monitor the employee parking lot to give full report which employees came in to work.
You are nothing more than a pathological liar.

IBT-failed
AGW-failed
FSWU-failed
IBEW-failed
Removed twice as ORD Grievance Committee
Tried under Article L of the IAM Constitution, found guilty
Charged again under Article L, resigns membership
District 141 Elections- lost every time
Grand Lodge Election-lost every time
District Lodge 141 Director of Organizing-Fired

You have such an accomplished past.

he claims he didnt "scab" but imo its scabbing if the union pays you specially to monitor the employee parking lot to give full report which employees came in to work.
the updates are all written by the iam, i think they write it right after alex serves lunch on friday.
Wrong Alex doesnt serve he busses their tables and brings their trash to the dumpster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts