Darn it, take that job!

Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
ROFL, one of the ongoing jokes at work is that plumber job that keeps being listed. Someone needs to get that job! Tell your buds! :p

hahaha. *back to work*

*Shakes head* How is my post showing arrogance? I am normally in IT and I took this low-paying job that barely pays my rent. How am I being arrogant? I'm pretty damn sure that plumber job pays more than my job here. Damn.

*Shakes head* How is my post showing arrogance? I am normally in IT and I took this low-paying job that barely pays my rent. How am I being arrogant? I'm pretty damn sure that plumber job pays more than my job here. Damn.
Fly4Free Posted on: Aug 1 2006, 06:48 PM

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 8,961

Well, I attended the corporate I Make us Fly "training" and I must say it was very well done. Thanks to our sponsors at Coca-Cola and Anheuser-Busch! Wonderful presentation, information and T-shirt! Also, the pins are pretty cool too.

Very well made points, WE are what makes this airline fly. If the mechanics / res / IT / gate / onboard personnel didn't exist, we WOULDN'T FLY

Nostradamus thoughts:
Your post reeks of if you do not like it here go somewhere else attitude of the new management. You show up here after a few months and try to dictate the thoughts of thousands of workers who have sacrificed alot. Spin Doctor.

Your post reeks of if you do not like it here go somewhere else attitude of the new management. You show up here after a few months and try to dictate the thoughts of thousands of workers who have sacrificed alot. Spin Doctor.
???????????????????????????????????????????

what does your comment, and that post, have ot do with the topic, ..or with Fly4Free's attitudes????

???????????????????????????????????????????

what does your comment, and that post, have ot do with the topic, ..or with Fly4Free's attitudes????

I posted my opinion. You are a spin doctor too! You jump on anything that does not agree with your selfish agenda.

Hey, I'm proud to have the chance to work for US Airways. Thank you. I'm happy here. The pay isn't the best, but I love the people I work with, and dealing with the customers, regardless how upset they are, they can all feel better knowing that I'm one of the people here who will help them feel better and get them taken care of.

If you're so disgruntled about my happiness about being here and discussing something, then please, choose not to read it! Heck, put me on post ignore. It'd be a whole lot better for the lot of us to not have to listen to your let-downs or unfounded remarks. Thanks!

I posted my opinion. You are a spin doctor too! You jump on anything that does not agree with your selfish agenda.
You're free to post your opinion, as am I. But your posts on this thread don't make much sense.

Let me get this straight.

Any criticism of U is playing the part of "spin doctor", right? Perhaps you should review the meaning of "spin doctor".

Perhaps your single digit IQ prevents you from seeing what the person is saying. I guess that is fine, considering, apparently, this company hired you, for whatever reason, "handicapped parking tag" on your car or whatever. Perhaps your experience on the short-bus, I don't know?

I would think to label someone as having a "selfish agenda" presupposes an aquaintance well beyond what I would know.

ROFL, one of the ongoing jokes at work is that plumber job that keeps being listed. Someone needs to get that job! Tell your buds! :p

hahaha. *back to work*

I respect you opinion and your enthusiasm to do your job correctly. What is the point of your topic then, I think I misunderstood you and the purpose of your thread.

Hey, I'm proud to have the chance to work for US Airways. Thank you. I'm happy here. The pay isn't the best, but I love the people I work with,

Oh brother, how many times have we heard this line of BS...

Tell Dougie in your Monday morning brainwash session they need to make more koolaide. Your drinking waaaay to much and there isn't enough to go around... B)

Tell Dougie in your Monday morning brainwash session they need to make more koolaide. Your drinking waaaay to much and there isn't enough to go around... B)
*cough* hey, we have fun here in vacations! :) (And that's Root Beer, not Koolaid on my desk!)

Any criticism of U is playing the part of "spin doctor", right? Perhaps you should review the meaning of "spin doctor".

Perhaps your single digit IQ prevents you from seeing what the person is saying. I guess that is fine, considering, apparently, this company hired you, for whatever reason, "handicapped parking tag" on your car or whatever. Perhaps your experience on the short-bus, I don't know?

I would think to label someone as having a "selfish agenda" presupposes an aquaintance well beyond what I would know.

What does the burning flag represent. Just curious.

ah, translation???? :unsure:

Forget the kool-aid . I'd rather have whatever it is nostradamus is drinking today!!! :D

Back