Darn it, take that job!

I respect you opinion and your enthusiasm to do your job correctly. What is the point of your topic then, I think I misunderstood you and the purpose of your thread.
I merely was trying to point out the fact that there are some job postings out there that keep re-appearing on the job postings list. I wasn't putting it down, and I sincerely hope no one took it that way, I was trying to let people know there is a job. And my co-worker next to me just asked me if I've applied for that job yet! ...

I merely was trying to point out the fact that there are some job postings out there that keep re-appearing on the job postings list. I wasn't putting it down, and I sincerely hope no one took it that way, I was trying to let people know there is a job. And my co-worker next to me just asked me if I've applied for that job yet! ...
What's the starting pay>? :D

Forget the kool-aid . I'd rather have whatever it is nostradamus is drinking today!!! :D

I had water only today, so far. I expressed my opinions, I did not spin those of others

[/quote
Thank you for your patient reply.

Senor Parker always says that we are at 'market rates' whatever that means.

Since no one has taken this job, makes ya wonder, donit?

What's the starting pay>? :D
hah.. I tried to look it up for you and got the lovely message.

"Our on line career pages are currently unavailable to candidates while scheduled maintenance is being performed. Access to these pages will be restored as soon as this maintenance has been completed, so please visit us later today. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Hey, I'm proud to have the chance to work for US Airways. Thank you. I'm happy here. The pay isn't the best, but I love the people I work with, and dealing with the customers, regardless how upset they are, they can all feel better knowing that I'm one of the people here who will help them feel better and get them taken care of.
Lets look at this: The pay isn’t enough. The people you must deal with treat you like dog dirt. You say this is ok because you are helping the very people who treat you nasty.

My diagnoses: You are co-dependant which effectively makes you the perfect airline employee for people who don’t care about you, people who are only using your delusions for their gain. While you justify it all as, OK. Of course this OK is only in your mind because for you it works and for everyone else looking in from the outside, well we shake our heads in total amazement at how manipulation is perfected to an art form making individuals into human robots blindly following instructions. These boards are a good place for a psychiatrist to study the mechanics of “madness and the working manâ€￾ in the airline industry.

Lets look at this: The pay isn’t enough. The people you must deal with treat you like dog dirt. You say this is ok because you are helping the very people who treat you nasty.
My diagnoses: You are co-dependant which effectively makes you the perfect airline employee for people who don’t care about you, people who are only using your delusions for their gain. While you justify it all as, OK. Of course this OK is only in your mind because for you it works and for everyone else looking in from the outside, well we shake our heads in total amazement at how manipulation is perfected to an art form making individuals into human robots blindly following instructions. These boards are a good place for a psychiatrist to study the mechanics of “madness and the working manâ€￾ in the airline industry.
Who said my customers treat me like dog?! I take calls for people who want to spend money. Hah, and they are nice. Cause I can help them spend their money. It's fun to help determine where you go for your vacation.

Back