Delta In Bk!

To both dl and nw employees, look for several rounds of paycuts and no more pension plan.

The best to you both, hopefully, your management will have the foresight to get you out before 3 years. Hopefully management will not peicemeal what they want from you. This is not a fun and exciting time to be the airline industry.

I really never thought I would see the day when DL filed. Truly a stunner for me. Good luck to everyone at DL. The BK road is not fun so hang in there and best wishes.

magsau said:
I really never thought I would see the day when DL filed. Truly a stunner for me. Good luck to everyone at DL. The BK road is not fun so hang in there and best wishes.
[post="300608"][/post]​
I came to Delta through the Western merger and also never thought I would see it come to this. But, times change, bad management decisions, high fuel, the list can cover two pages. Delta did a great job trying to do the right thing, but sometimes it just is not enough. 20 bil in debt will not get it done in todays environment. Call me stupid, but I still remain optomistic. Thanks for your best wishes. :)

I wish you all at DL the very best of this troubling times. Good Luck to all the employees, not the mgmt.

robbedagain said:
I wish you all at DL the very best of this troubling times. Good Luck to all the employees, not the mgmt.
[post="300652"][/post]​

For the sake of the employees I think you need to wish some luck on management, present and future.

i hope for the best for all the ppl at delta
one truly great airline !, especially with all those 767s !
hope it all gets better !

To all my friends at DL: Sincere best wishes! It's going to be tough but hang in there. The sun actually does rise again in the east each day....

Back