Equity Update

So let me get this straight. I'm a TWU guy and i'm squashing the IAM guys like bugs. Funny I just worked on memorial day right next to IAM guys and they are getting double time and a half. I feel there big fat shoe on top of my head!!!

Nope you’re not squashing the IAM like a bug because I doubt they will accept anything that puts them in that position.

You miss the point that for them to gain that dues money they have to represent YOUR interests first.

No, they just take the money every month whether or not I receive anything in return for the money. Right now the Association is COSTING US A LOT OF MONEY

Getting the same thing from the Association that I would get from a prostitute with my Money.

JCBA NOW!

Last edited:
No, they just take the money every month whether or not I receive anything in return for the money. Right now the Association is COSTING US A LOT OF MONEY

Getting the same thing from the Association that I would get from a prostitute with my Money.

JCBA NOW!

Can’t be that bad if you never left to find another employer, or Prostitute for that matter.

Can’t be that bad if you never left to find another employer, or Prostitute for that matter.

I NEVER mentioned my employer in the previous posting just The Association and a prostitute

If you don't like it Leave is just a COP OUT answer.

In case you can't read The ASSociation is the Problem.

JCBA NOW!

Last edited:
I NEVER mentioned my employer in the previous posting just The Association and a prostitute

If you don't like it Leave is just a COP OUT answer for LOSERS.

In case you can't read The Association is the Problem.

JCBA NOW!

And the Association is who your employer has no other choice but to Negotiate with right?

Seems like you might be personally stuck in a no win scenario.

JCBA NOT QUITE NOW!

Bingo! ALL TWU members are STUCK in a NO WIN SCENARIO. The problem is some of them have not figured that out yet.

JCBA NOW!

I don’t even think you’re one of us anyway. I think you’re nothing more than a Company plant.

And even if you’re not. No one is going to listen to a Rusted High Lock anyway.

JCBA NOW!
He put his application into an airline not the Association.
Can’t be that bad if you never left to find another employer
They are and I did.

Latest posts