Grassroots Efforts at DL for ACS and FAs, no personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt that the IAM is in control.
They have their muppets on this board and they know they have everything to loose
with this election.  
This "possible" vote has everything to do with the IAM and little to do with the 
Delta F/A's....

Reactions: 1 person
10525632_10200131597690154_8751483255150191365_n.jpg

Show me where it says you can be terminated.

And you are a pawn believing what DL pays F&H $10 million for, I bet you havent even verified anything that they brainwash you and others to post.

Reactions: 2 people
BABABOOY said:
There is no doubt that the IAM is in control.
They have their muppets on this board and they know they have everything to loose
with this election.  
This "possible" vote has everything to do with the IAM and little to do with the 
Delta F/A's....
Baba. Does anyone know what is holding up the vote?

metopower said:
Delta inflight released a statement that they haven't heard anything
from the NMB and as soon as they do, they will let us know.

so much for a quick process......

IAM kept telling everyone just a few weeks.... 
We are already well into March lol...
I think they are nervous about how many cards are being invalidated.

Btw I think you called it awhile ago when you mentioned you have friends
who just wear the pin to keep peace.  

Since then, I have been hearing the same thing.  Others as well.
DTW/MSP/LAX/SEA

Kev,
it is a sad commentary on the IAM if they are the only choice because the others got strike off the list or because DL FAs aren't willing to step up to the plate and build their own union.

If AA pilots and FAs can do it, DL employees can.

metopower said:

Sorting through/verifying ~12000 cards for starters?

BABABOOY said:
Delta inflight released a statement that they haven't heard anything
from the NMB and as soon as they do, they will let us know.

so much for a quick process......

IAM kept telling everyone just a few weeks.... 
We are already well into March lol...
Be honest: Would you rather this be done quickly, or done right? In the interim, the FA group is still an at will workforce, which is what you prefer.

I think they are nervous about how many cards are being invalidated.
I think everyone wants to make sure that all the I's are dotted & T's are crossed.

given that there are charges from many DL FAs that they didn't ever sign a card but the IAM gave indications that it held cards in their name, you can bet the NMB is moving very carefully.

further, this is probably the largest card drive in the NMB's history. I'd be happy to hear what others they have presided over that were larger than 12K but I can't imagine there were many.

and yes, getting it right is the right thing to do regardless of how long it takes.

it is also noteworthy that DL has said virtually nothing and hasn't made any moves to change compensation issues since the insurance redo so it is possible that DL knows the list of FAs that say they didn't sign a card but the IAM indicated they had one for them is larger than some people might want to admit.

WorldTraveler said:
...it is also noteworthy that DL has said virtually nothing and hasn't made any moves to change compensation issues since the insurance redo so it is possible that DL knows the list of FAs that say they didn't sign a card but the IAM indicated they had one for them is larger than some people might want to admit.
Only if you find following federal law "noteworthy."

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts