"HILLARY SPEAKS".........Large Majority...LISTEN !

dell.
You're not going to get any arguments from me,....on the 'Dead broke, or HILL being the 'best thing since sliced bread',......BUT my long time cyber buddy,....................the  M  F  ASSS Holes from the other side of the aisle.....have...NO..ONE,...repeat..NO  ONE to put up to Run against her that can Win.

I mean two years ago, it looked like.." MARCO " had the "POTENTIAL" to "MAYBE"...be able to be a Contender.

You know it, and I know it dell, that the VAST majority of Women (ESPECIALLY the young ones) will flock to the polls to vote for her, same for Latino's, even the Bro's will make a decent 'showing. Then add in the ol' Bears, the 700's, the 'Dogs around the country,......then  B I N G O, she's got the Magic...50.1 %.

You DON'T have to like her one bit...dell, But PLZ. understand that she WILL Win  !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hillary just wants to make history. She wants to be the first woman president to prove that this country can be worse off than Obama!

So in a few years with Billary elected, we will miss these fine Obamacrap years. Brilliant!!!

Bears, you keep going on about the GOP having nobody to run, and yet, Bill Clinton was pretty much unheard of until the New Hampshire Primary in 1992.

http://nymag.com/news/features/45063/

The information available now vs 1992 means we'll never have a repeat of Clinton emerging out of nowhere, but the bigger point to be taken is that there will be a field of candidates 20 months from now. You may not like them, but then again, you wouldn't be voting for a GOP candidate regardless of who it was.

I think you've got your all your eggs in a pretty shaky basket. One she very well may not run, two even if she does she may not get the level of support you seem to think she will. Yes people like you and 700 and dog will vote for any liberal shill that gets paraded out there, but young folks? maybe not so much.
What's plan B ? Biden?  lol good luck with that

got two teenagers and in a relationship with a woman with two more 3 of the the four old enough to vote in '16

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
dell.
You're not going to get any arguments from me,....on the 'Dead broke, or HILL being the 'best thing since sliced bread',......BUT my long time cyber buddy,....................the  M  F  ASSS Holes from the other side of the aisle.....have...NO..ONE,...repeat..NO  ONE to put up to Run against her that can Win.

I mean two years ago, it looked like.." MARCO " had the "POTENTIAL" to "MAYBE"...be able to be a Contender.

You know it, and I know it dell, that the VAST majority of Women (ESPECIALLY the young ones) will flock to the polls to vote for her, same for Latino's, even the Bro's will make a decent 'showing. Then add in the ol' Bears, the 700's, the 'Dogs around the country,......then  B I N G O, she's got the Magic...50.1 %.

You DON'T have to like her one bit...dell, But PLZ. understand that she WILL Win  !!!!!!!!!!!! 

She is a carefully wrapped, sugar coated package with a wretched biitch inside that has and will be rearing its ugly head as time goes on....I wouldn't count my chickens.

Hey, here's a new "Hillary Speaks" opportunity...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/tapes-reveal-hillary-clinton-discussing-her-defense-of-child-rapist-video/

Yep, she's actually proud of helping a child rapist walk free... I'm sure this will make women want to vote for her, eh?

That soundbyte won't be disappearing anytime soon, either.

Then there was the interview she did with Terry Gross this week on NPR, where she couldn't coherently explain why she was against gay marriage for so long until she was finally for it, and got a bit nasty with the NPR reporter interviewing her. NPR. Not Fox. NPR....

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/npr-host-grills-an-annoyed-hillary-over-her-gay-marriage-flip-flop/

Whoever runs has to recognize that the American political system is probably the most difficult, even brutal, in the world.
Yes, the same week we see Iraqis being mass executed for having different political and religious beliefs, being made fun of is more difficult than being shot, beheaded, or thrown in prison.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/15/hillary-complains-u-s-politics-most-brutal-in-the-world-video/

Joe Biden would have been a hard candidate to control because he just makes stupid comments from time to time, but we're not talking about Crazy Uncle Joe. This is the cold, calculating Hillary.... I can't imagine that it's going to get any better for her once she announces her candidacy. Comments like these just show that the Old Grey Mare is seriously out of touch with reality.

I know that most folks do not understand how the US legal system works but I not think you were one of them.  I guess I over estimated you again.  Sorry.

Heard the same interview.  Did not hear what you heard.  Not surprising.

I'm well aware of how the system worked.

It's her demeanor that's disgusting, not the outcome of the case.

Had she apologetically described how it was hard to do, but she had to do it to properly represent her client, that's one thing.

To laugh about it? Tacky & classless. Out of touch, even. Especially when she knew the guy was guilty.

eolesen said:
I'm well aware of how the system worked.

It's her demeanor that's disgusting, not the outcome of the case.

Had she apologetically described how it was hard to do, but she had to do it to properly represent her client, that's one thing.

To laugh about it? Tacky & classless. Out of touch, even. Especially when she knew the guy was guilty.
Why should she apologize for doing her work well?  She did her job well, got her client a good deal.  The system worked as it is designed to do.  And now you want her to be demure and apologetic?  Why, to make you and the masses feel better?  She should be damn proud of what she does or she should not be doing it.  That applies to any defense attorney.   I want my attorney to believe whole hog in what they are doing and be proud of it.  Might be politically expedient but if she did that you would probably complain about that as well.

Would you hire an lawyer who is apologetic about doing their job?  Let me know how that works for you.

Just decided to listen to the interview because you have a habit of distorting or completely misrepresenting things and you did not fail me this time either.

She started out by saying it was a terrible case (you failed to mention that ... big surprise there).  The things she was laughing at were unrelated to the crime but the prosecution.  Specifically that the prosecutor seemed to be hiding evidence or the fact that they lost it.  The laugh at the end seemed to be pertaining to the fact that the prosecutor was calling the underwear with  the hole evidence and the fact that the judge wanted to question her client with out her present with is in violation of the law.

As far as her knowing he was guilty.  She never said that.  She said the polygraph destroyed her faith in polygraphs.  Lawyers typically do not ask a client if they did it or not.  They do not want to know because that would hinder them from doing their job.  Ha dshe known he was guilty by an admission of his she would not have been able to put him on the stand (if it had gone to trial) because that would have been suborning perjury.  Knowing something from an admission of guilt as opposed to knowing something based on a hunch or gut feeling are two different things.

Anyone who listens to the interview can hear what is going on.  Even the interviewer is laughing a out of amazement that the prosecutor and judge would be so stupid.  Of course anyone who hates Clinton will hear what they want to hear (as you seem to) but you were never going to vote for her anyway so it really does not matter.  

Latest posts

Back