"HILLARY SPEAKS".........Large Majority...LISTEN !

And I'm sure nothing like this will ever change your vote.

By the way, it's not just the tapes. She defended her client, not only by the crime lab's incompetence, but also by attacking the victim's background.

I have also been told by an expert in child psychology that children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.
How all that will resonate with women, specifically anyone who was a victim of rape and either saw their attacker get off on a technicality, or were attacked like this in the process, is yet to be seen.

Clearly, Kos thought it was worth looking into back in 2008. Now, I suppose it's just false outrage, right?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/02/24/463280/-Wow-Clinton-Attacked-12-Year-Old-Rape-Victim-s-Credibility-UPDATED

Note the questions that Kos poses regarding her ethics... I suppose it's probably just a matter of time before that story gets removed from Kos, now. too...

eolesen said:
And I'm sure nothing like this will ever change your vote.

By the way, it's not just the tapes. She defended her client, not only by the crime lab's incompetence, but also by attacking the victim's background.

How all that will resonate with women, specifically anyone who was a victim of rape and either saw their attacker get off on a technicality, or were attacked like this in the process, is yet to be seen.
Clearly, Kos thought it was worth looking into back in 2008. Now, it's just false outrage, right?
I thought you said you understood how the system works?  If you understand how the law works then what are you complaining about?  

I'm sure women will be pissed.  I'm guessing a lot of men will be pissed as well.  All who are pissed, including your self it seems are ignorant of the way our legal system works.  Clinton did her job as required by the law.  Failure to do so could result in her losing her licence or worse.  Something a lot of people seem to not understand.

As the saying goes, our legal system sucks, except for all the other systems that suck worse.  

Our legal system doesn't suck. Lawyers who sign and submit affidavits claiming that a rape victim had a past history of making false accusations? They suck.

Clinton appears to have fabricated "evidence" that neither the rape investigator or the victim knew anything about.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080409174354/http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/ny-usark245589997feb24,0,2670956.story?

"I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing," wrote Rodham, without referring to the source of that allegation. "I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body."

Dale Gibson, the investigator, doesn't recall seeing evidence that the girl had fabricated previous attacks. The assistant prosecutor who handled much of the case for Mahlon Gibson died several years ago. The prosecutor's files on the case, which would have included such details, were destroyed more than decade ago when a flood swept through the county archives, Mahlon Gibson said. Those files also would have included the forensics evidence referenced in "Living History."

The victim was visibly stunned when handed the affidavit by a reporter this fall. "It kind of shocks me - it's not true," she said. "I never said anybody attacked my body before, never in my life."
If she knew the crime lab had screwed up the evidence trail, why did she have to go after the victim's credibility? Not just any victim, either. A 12 year old. 12. Years. Old.

But hey, feel free to sit in your comfort zone. It's OK to fabricate evidence as long as it is in the best interests of your client, right?...

Yes I think it does suck.  Our system is not based on finding truth.  It is based on justice according to the rule of law.  Sometimes it coincides with fairness and truth but not always.  

So since a DA says he does not recall something and the records were destroyed Ms Clinton now fabricated evidence.  Shame someone did not do a better job of investigating her and bring her up on charges.   Or May be she did not fabricate anything?  Nah.  Let me know when you come up with some facts, or at least something more than "I don't recall".

Because it is her job.  You go after everything and everyone.  See, that's one part of the legal system that sucks but until you come up with a better one, this is what we are stuck with.  If my freedom is at stake, I want my lawyer to go after everything like a pit bull on steroids.  Scorched earth.  No prisoners.  If you want your lawyer to dance around, go for it.

Just guessing, but perhaps nobody bothered with charges because they plead the case out instead of going to trial.

You're right about leaving scorched earth behind them as a characteristic I'd want in my lawyer, but it's not necessarily a characteristic I'd want in a leader.

eolesen said:
You're right about leaving scorched earth behind them as a characteristic I'd want in my lawyer, but it's not necessarily a characteristic I'd want in a leader.
Unless it is a Republican.

Cute... but the point still stands. I don't know that having a lawyer for a leader is always the right choice. Obama, Clinton, Nixon and Ford were all lawyers... not exactly a stellar collection where ethics were concerned on two of the four, and at least two of the four have really stretched the law to the limit in order to protect their own legacies...

eolesen said:
Just guessing, but perhaps nobody bothered with charges because they plead the case out instead of going to trial.

The plea deal has nothign to do with a lawyer violating the law.  Had there been a case for misconduct charges should have been filed.

So you will never vote for a lawyer as POTUS?

we get it Tree, you're no different than Bears she can do no wrong understand

OH horse chit.  She can do plenty wrong just like any other politician.  Fighting for her client is not one of them. 

In your eyes she and Obama can do no right.  What's the difference?

The more I think about it the more I think Hillary is a liability to the nation.

Due to her association with Barack Obama I don't think she will fare well on the international stage. She has some of the highest negative opinion rating I've ever seen and frankly she has no real track record of accomplishments as a US Senator, First Lady, Sec of State and she was FIRED by the Watergate C omission for ethics violations.

NOT someone I want in charge of the military or nation

Ms Tree said:
So you will never vote for a lawyer as POTUS?
Depends. Lawyers take many forms. While they're a necessary evil, I tend to take a dim view on criminal defense and personal injury lawyers. That's a different type of practicing law than doing contract or copyright law.

I almost have more respect for the guys like Romney, Herb, and Richard Anderson, whoall have a law degree but choose not to practice (or in Herb's case, stopped practicing).

Jason Mattera of DailySurge.com recently caught up with Hillary Clinton at a book signing and asked her to inscribe his copy of her book to Ambassador Stevens. Watch:

She had a larger security group than Chris Stevens....but at this point what difference does it make?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton book sales only 20% of Palin's after first week...

Palin's book, which was released the same year President Obama moved into the White House, sold approximately 496,000 copies in its first week of release, according to figures cited by the New York Times.
In contrast, Clinton, with all her softball interviews and a massive amount of free publicity from an excited press, sold only 100,000 copies from its Tuesday release through Saturday, Politico reported.

Latest posts

Back