"HILLARY SPEAKS".........Large Majority...LISTEN !

eolesen said:
 I don't know that having a lawyer for a leader is always the right choice.

What could ever possibly go wrong with having people trained not in any aspects of real life, but merely courtroom fantasies promoting falsehood, connivance and twisted arguments "lead"?....After all; wasn't it the good lawyer Lincoln that gave us the most horrendous, internecine bloodshed in American history?

Ms Tree said:
Our system is not based on finding truth.

Because it is her job.  You go after everything and everyone.

What a magnificently moral platform. Words just fail me here...."I vas chust following mein orders to 'process' der Juden!"..."I had to best represent mein client, Der Fuehrer's interests!...Ich musste meine ganze Überredungskunst aufwenden!!!....Lassen Sie uns Krieg gegen alle machen!" ;)

Strongly suggested viewing for any that unduly (and insanely) worship "law" above and beyond morality and human decency.  Warning: This is perhaps the most truly frightening and wholly unsettling horror movie ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPIctGbAZEQ

EastUS1 said:
What a magnificently moral platform. Words just fail me here...."I vas chust following mein orders to 'process' der Juden!"..."I had to best represent mein client, Der Fuehrer's interests!...Ich musste meine ganze Überredungskunst aufwenden!!!....Lassen Sie uns Krieg gegen alle machen!" ;)

Strongly suggested viewing for any that unduly (and insanely) worship "law" above and beyond morality and human decency.  Warning: This is perhaps the most truly frightening and wholly unsettling horror movie ever made:

Feel free to redesign the legal system to your liking. Let us know when you come up with this moral and decent system.

The "Clinton Free'd a Child Rapist" story gains a little steam today...

1) Daily Beast lands an interview with the anonymous victim, and she's mad as hell...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html
The victim said if she saw Clinton today, she would call her out for what she sees as the hypocrisy of Clinton’s current campaign to fight for women’s rights compared to her actions regarding this rape case so long ago.

“I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

“I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all… If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys,” she said. “She did that to look good and she told lies on that. How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No. She’s going to be telling lies out there, what the world wants to hear.”

2) Clinton donor bans the Washington Free Beacon from accessing the UofA's Special Collections ever again....

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-donor-bans-free-beacon-from-university-of-arkansas-archives/

3) The Free Beacon responds... 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/230496643/WFB-reply-to-University-of-Arkansas 

In short, I strongly urge you to reconsider your erroneous and damaging conclusions about my client’s right to free speech, and your decision to illegally prohibit the Free Beacon from accessing public records solely because you disagree with the material that the Free Beacon published.

Unlike anything done while Clinton was SecState, I don't see this story going away anytime soon. At some point, this woman is going public with her identity.

With luck, it might have just killed any chance of resurrecting the false War on Women that gets hauled out in time for any election of any consequence...

Clinton was doing her job as a lawyer. Failure to do so can lead to disbarment and civil suits as well as possible criminal actions.

The war on women by the right is real and is not going away no matter how many red herrings you throw out on the floor.

Ms Tree said:
Clinton was doing her job as a lawyer. Failure to do so can lead to disbarment and civil suits as well as possible criminal actions.

The war on women by the right is real and is not going away no matter how many red herrings you throw out on the floor.

War on women is Alinsky bait for low information voters....

A defense attorney is obligated to provide the most vigorous defense possible with the bounds of the law.

Change the legal system if there are problems. Being angry at Clinton for doing her job is.like yelling at the food server for the quality of the meal.

Of course the woman is pissed. Clinton is the face she sees to that's where her anger goes. Does not mean she is right. None of you will admit it. Rape victims always get raped a second time in the court room.

Not sure how to fix that and still keep the system fair.

Ms Tree said:
A defense attorney is obligated to provide the most vigorous defense possible with the bounds of the law.

Change the legal system if there are problems. Being angry at Clinton for doing her job is.like yelling at the food server for the quality of the meal.

Of course the woman is pissed. Clinton is the face she sees to that's where her anger goes. Does not mean she is right. None of you will admit it. Rape victims always get raped a second time in the court room.

Not sure how to fix that and still keep the system fair.
it doesn't really matter if she was doing her job or not.Al the matters now in her work in the court of public opinion which may not look too favorably at this, not that the public needs much reason to dislike a lawyer.
I will give you some credit though, you keep trying to defend her which with her record is a pretty tough job.
All the libs looking at her as a savior in '16 may be disappointed.I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even run.

are we really pulling up sh*t from 1975? i dont like hillary either but she didnt release anyone a jury did..  

Latest posts

Back