If this is all about DL employee's "overwhelming desire" to unionize...

The old Delta is dead forever. The Red Tail culture will soon consume us all. Resistance is futile.

Sorry, but it seems the old Delta family is coming back.
Prepare to be assimilated,Resitance is futile.
(Thanks I love that quote).

No one here has answered me yet. What is it you fear about the unions? And the same old question that everyone has asked, why is the Delta management so intent on thwarting the efforts of their own employees to organize? I have enjoyed the attempt on Red Tail humor but the fact is the employees at the Red Tail are ready to take on anything that the DL management can dish out. We, like you, have much to offer this new organization, and feel that we should have a voice at the table. Some use humor to shield them from what is to come. I welcome all the jokes you have my future union brother.

By the way if your tail is red, it's probably from dragging your a$$ too much.

Stand up and do what you need to do.
Don't have a problem dragging my ass. Too cold up here to slow down. Thats why NWA can run us short all the time. Need to keep moving to stay warm. Depending on how the bumping goes, maybe I'll try things down south so I can slow down a bit.

The only one harassing me every day "in the break rooms, at the time clocks, in the employee mail boxes" plus the phone calls the emails is the union. Very annoying. Have nothing really against the AFA, just find it hard to swallow they are going to make anything better at Delta. The motive right now is to preserve the NWA people if the merger goes thru. They fear that if there is a second election, then the AFA is is done for at DAL. They want to capture the largest FA employment base. Its a HUGE revenue opportunity for them. Not so much for the FA's

Get Your Head Out Of Richards ARSE Man Your Starting To Sound Delerious! :lol: