It's starting!!!

Does it make you feel better that you attempt to vilify your own country?
If you Don't like it here move.
Oh I'm not trying to "vilify" the country only curtain people in it that believe they are above the law and are trying to over through a duly elected President and protect one of their own!

The end is near!!!
55802350_10216799964285954_3866137536166363136_n.jpg
The end was near in March. What is taking so long?

Does it make you feel better that you attempt to vilify your own country?
If you Don't like it here move.
It's not that I don't like my own country, it's that I don't like what's going on, in "my own country"!!!

Reactions: Zom JFK
Close

Judicial Watch
· November 1 ·

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released eight pages of State Department documents revealing that on December 23, 2016, 28 days before the inauguration of President Donald Trump, State Department Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer had a 10-minute phone call with Alexey Vladimirovich Skosyrev, the “political chief” at the Russian Embassy in Washington, DC.
The documents also show that State Department officials continued to use unsecure BlackBerry devices for the transmission of classified material more than a year after Hillary Clinton’s use of an unsecure, non-government email system had been revealed.
“The Kerry State Department and Jonathan Winer worked hand-in-glove with the Clinton Fusion GPS spy Christopher Steele. It is suspicious, to say the least, that Winer was in contact with a senior Russian government official as the Kerry State Department was simultaneously pushing the Russia smear against then President-elect Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
READ: http://jwatch.us/v3m8vV
74453053_10157277844436943_9183174304060145664_n.jpg

Latest posts