It's starting!!!

And you voted for an unknown half black from Kenya who conned you into believing he could "recede the oceans" and "heal the planet".

How stupid do you feel now?
Would it be okay if he was half black but from Hawaii? Or should the half black part alone prevented me from voting for him?

And your idiot savant conned you into believing that he would elimnate $19 trillion in debt by the end of a second term. It's up to $22 billion.

Would it be okay if he was half black but from Hawaii? Or should the half black part alone prevented me from voting for him?

And your idiot savant conned you into believing that he would elimnate $19 trillion in debt by the end of a second term. It's up to $22 billion.

Meh, still better then Hildabeast. She would have tripled the debt by now.

And your idiot savant conned you into believing that he would eliminate if he he were $19 trillion in debt by the end of a second term. It's up to $22 billion.
How about if he couldn't figure out where his father was born. Maybe he doesn't know who is father is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ke...his-father-was-born-in-germany-203320749.html

Barr tells Congress there was spying on the Trump campaign 2016!

Its refreshing when you lift your phony "independent" veil to reveal your solid hard left liberal ideology.

The fact that the left grasped onto what Trump said (off the cuff) is some sort of proof of "collusion" is weak af.

Also shows how soft and easily manipulated your mind really is.

Its refreshing when you lift your phony "independent" veil to reveal your solid hard left liberal ideology.

The fact that the left grasped onto what Trump said (off the cuff) is some sort of proof of "collusion" is weak af.

Also shows how soft and easily manipulated your mind really is.
And you always show how stupid you are...:eek:

And you always show how stupid you are...:eek:

Stupid is someone who runs after every carrot dropped by liberal BS artists.

Funny how you keep falling for these narratives even when they eventually prove you wrong.

But we all know that's how you roll....

Barr says he is going to look into all of this!
56883550_2165954403453264_148972534094626816_n.png