More MEM cuts

there actually are people who do care... they just aren't you two.

More significantly, the only thing that has kept the DL forum alive has been those who have tried for five years to convince DL people that they need a union even though they have consistently said they don't want any.

When there are actual DL employees who have to come on here and correct the erroneous information about DL policies that the pro-labor movement tries to push over, it is no wonder that participants on this forum and others have no interest whatsoever with anything the pro-labor movement is pushing. DL people are winning while the pro-labor movement is running with its tail between its legs to try and save some modicum of face at the airlines it represents.

There are people on this forum who recognize that I do know of which I speak. I am sorry that you two aren't capable of understanding the business sufficiently to be able or willing to speak to the issues.

I'm going nowhere.

The industry that I said would be shaped is happening right now and you two would rather resort to personal attacks instead of recognizing and admitting that you missed it. Completely.

Reactions: 1 person
you can call it what you want... and I hardly expect that a lot of people will acknowledge that I am right...
but it doesn't change that the vast majority of the people on this forum have repeatedly misunderstood the dynamics that have and are shaping the industry and thus it is no surprise they consistently come to the wrong conclusions.

Call it what you want, call me any names you want, but it doesn't change that the direction that the industry is moving is decidedly against what so many on here have supported.

Life has winners and losers....

you and E are looking more and more alike every day.

Incapable of understanding or debating the real issues so left with no other option but to resort to character assassination.

You have fought the formation of the industry including the role of labor that I have laid out repeatedly - and yet I am right.

Worry about dual or quadruple identities if that is the best you can do.

and that post contributed what for you besides taking you to 6977?

but hey, you two have your quadruple digit reputation score so you must have it all figured out, right?

you would like to think so....
I have infiltrated a website frequented by labor supporters who want nothing more than to hear that they are the center of the known universe.

Throw in a few mgmt. wannabees who think their couple of years in Centerpork make them qualified to speak on any subject in aviation - plus a whole lot more - and you have a recipe that was eventually going to lead to someone coming out on top and a whole lot of other people being shown how woefully ignorant they are of the forces that really shape the industry.

That moment has arrived.

For 10 years I have spoken with absolutely clarity about what would happen in the industry and I have been deadly accurate about every point.

Labor is running to hold onto what it can with employees at carriers who are making one strategic failure after another.

The companies that were created from the beginning of the industry with the most preferred assets are being shown up by more nimble and carriers that are more intelligent management teams that are taking no names as they fire.

Yet you and others can do nothing more than to trade personal jabs instead of admit that you were wrong all along, you have supported wrong strategies, and the future of the organizations you have supported is as certain as the desert heat in Saudi Arabia.

call me all the names you want.

At the end of the day, DL and WN are now ruling the industry and the rest of you are just along for whatever ride you can manage.

I didn't really expect you could contribute anything meaningful to the discussion. thanks for confirming it.

Aren't you an ex management wannabe, now self proclaimed knower of all things aviation?

I haven't been on here for years picking winners and losers, because I just don't care. It's a job, and as long as I'm compensated what I feel I'm worth, I'll stick around- regardless of the name at the top of the check.

Btw- nuclear accuracy? That's funny.

glad you like it....

there would have to be a check to be written to be worried about what name is on it.....

and most people look first to the value on the check rather than who wrote it.

Latest posts