More MEM cuts

not too difficult, actually, get a logon, or two or three or four.

enough to create a sense of paranoia among the old guard.... LOL.

and that post contributed what for you besides taking you to 6977?

but hey, you two have your quadruple digit reputation score so you must have it all figured out, right?

You will soon have a quadruple digit score, and it's been earned in the same way our has been -- peer recognition. Sorry if the truth hurts.

I also have a pretty clear conscious knowing I didn't stuff the ballot box, and my score is truly a reflection of how my opinions have been stated and received over the years.

I like how you refer to management wannabes so flippantly, because that's you.

In the past seven years, I've worked with airlines on every inhabited continent, and get to present my work to airline execs on a regular basis. I also get to talk with airline employees at every level from agents and mechanics up to VP's and their top customers.

While you sit in your home office and pretend to call this a hobby versus longing for the career you left, I'm getting on airplanes to visit airline HDQ's globally.

You make predictions behind a cloak of anonymity, while I make recommendations that are committed on paper, and presented, justified and defended face to face with airline executives.

So go ahead, WT, feel superior in your dominance of a web forum. I'm content watching the strategies I work with actually come to fruition. I also don't need to relive my time at AA, or worry about their future nearly as much as you seem to do about DL.

Reactions: 3 people
glad you like it....

there would have to be a check to be written to be worried about what name is on it.....

and most people look first to the value on the check rather than who wrote it.
you would like to think so....
I have infiltrated a website frequented by labor supporters who want nothing more than to hear that they are the center of the known universe.
WTF does that mean? If we, the labor supporters are the "Center of the Universe" then you must be a "BLACK HOLE" sucking the life (and light) out of every thread.

You outpost most everyone by a thousand fold, your either a "Cubicle Cannible" in the entrailes of DL HQ or somone with way too much time on their hands.

Or....... a wannabe FOX (D E L T A) paid commenter that counters critical or even nuetral comments about FOX (D E L T A).

FOX (D E L T A) staffers are expected to counter not just negative and even neutral blog postings but the anti FOX (D E L T A) comments beneath them. One former staffer recalled using twenty (two or three? :ph34r:) different aliases to post pro FOX (D E L T A) rants. Another had one hundred. [...] Old laptops were distributed for these cyber operations.

For someone that supposedly doesn't work for the airline anymore, why would you care if any of the employees want to be represented, unless......your still employed/on retainer/ with D E L T A.

WT your wrong >>> "DL is now paying 20% profit sharing."
Correction: "a portion of the profit sharing is at 20%"
A planted mistake? Maybe........ to try to show that he's on the outside when he's actually still in his DL HQ cubicle.

You know what a cubicle basically says? It basically says, like, 'You know what? We don't think you're smart enough for an office, but we don't want you to look at anybody.'

Bill Burr quotes

Reactions: 2 people
the simple fact remains that if AA was doing as well as E thinks they are, they wouldn't have been sold off by the creditors who are only interested in maximizing their return. There is no confidence in AA mgmt's ability to deliver anything meaningful to the creditors despite E's endless defense of them.

His undying defense of AA mgmt - cloaked in a lifetime of jobs in areas of the airline industry that have nothing to do with creating revenue other than pulling tickets or the electronic version of it - are documented in hundreds of posts that are devoid of any understanding of why AA is in the shape it is in.

Newsflash, IT boy. AA is in the position it is in because you argued for years they could do no wrong while the evidence overwhelmingly suggests they have done virtually nothing right in protected AA's network from competitors like DL and WN that you can't stand to admit are smarter than AA mgmt.

Your own use of multiple IDs including Veritas and conversations between you and Veritas is all the evidence to prove you know nothing of the truth that Veritas claims to represent.

Face it, lifer. DL has bad apples. Every company has some. 16% of employees actually work against the company. We have several in that category here.

DL has outstanding employees but they are adept in dealing with the rejects and liabilities.

DL also is fully capable of maintaining the non-union status of its largest non-pilot workforce. They will never be unionized. if that matters to you or anyone else, you should pack your bags and go find another job.

Right. And those decisions were all made before AA's last two quarterly results.

But, hey, you're a man of the people now, right? Seems to me you were against the merger not too long ago.

sure was and still don't think it will make AA work but AMR's creditors think that US provides more hope than AA mgmt... surprisingly, US is the carrier that has a financial strategy that works, not AA. AA will be the lead weight around US' neck... but Dougie will have access to all of that premium revenue at AA... the ones that AA has repeatedly been losing money such as in NYC and LAX.

I've been arguing against AA mgmt for about a decade now.... 2 quarters is just the tip of the iceberg.

Dont ever say dl wont go union dont knw what future holds just nvr knw they pay to keep unions out w exception to pilots and maybe the dispatchers

True Robbed but the IAM and other unions have made numerous failed attempts at DL over the years. Business development I suppose you could call it, they squander existing members dues and resources to seek out new dues payers rather than provide strong representation to their existing members. The CBAs speak for themselves if the IAM would produce industry leading CBAs, DL employees would sign cards and certify the IAM. As it is now largely just a vocal minority of disgruntled activists, most DL employees seem happy and respect by the co.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
WT your wrong >>> "DL is now paying 20% profit sharing."
Correction: "a portion of the profit sharing is at 20%"

Good catch. Maybe that's what he meant when he said "actual Dl employees" have to come on here to correct erroneous information.

Newsflash, IT boy.

Really?

Your own use of multiple IDs including Veritas and conversations between you and Veritas is all the evidence to prove you know nothing of the truth that Veritas claims to represent.

Do you have actual proof of this, or is it more wild conjecture? First it was Mach85er, and now Veritas.

16% of employees actually work against the company. We have several in that category here.

We do? I've yet to see a single post on this site advocating sabotage. That's a pretty serious accusation, so I'd like to see some examples for myself.

What I do see are "actual DL employees" discussing their working conditions. A federally protected right, BTW. Some are content with the status quo, and some are looking forward to the improvements that come with a clear set of rights/responsibilities that reflect their professionalism.

The company-my company- is doing great right now. IMO, having a career-minded group with a vested interest in our company's future will only widen that gap.

Working against the company? Um, no. It's people (thousands of them, across multiple divisions) not buying into the narrative that capital-and you- would like to craft.

DL also is fully capable of maintaining the non-union status of its largest non-pilot workforce. They will never be unionized. if that matters to you or anyone else, you should pack your bags and go find another job.

Never say never.

Luckily, many people aren't stopped by naysayers. can you imagine how different life would be if everyone quit at the first sign of adversity?

Most all activists I know are forward-looking, excited by the prospect of improvement, and here for the long haul. Dunno about anyone else, but I much prefer to associate with positive people, than a bunch of shrewish Debbie downers.

Dont ever say dl wont go union dont knw what future holds just nvr knw they pay to keep unions out w exception to pilots and maybe the dispatchers

Dispatchers are in PAFCA...

As it is now largely just a vocal minority of disgruntled activists,

It is?

most DL employees seem happy and respect by the co.

Josh

They do? What happens to your answer if you change out a gauzy term like "most," and replace it with F/A's and ACS? The conclusion might surprise you...

I have repeatedly correctly noted that profit sharing from this point forward plus part of the current quarter will be paid at 20% but u couldn't find that since u weren't looking for the truth.

U also were corrected on yr statements that PPT days could be used as vacation even tho u tried to hide behind local inability to use company benefits.

did u call ATL to tell them that some stations are violating company policy?

I am all for advocacy and forward thinking.
I and DL employees have no tolerance for distortions of the truth to push an agenda which is not succeeding with the employees who actually have consistently said they want no more unions including the IAM.
atter.

Reactions: 2 people
I have repeatedly correctly noted that profit sharing from this point forward plus part of the current quarter will be paid at 20% but u couldn't find that since u weren't looking for the truth.

I was "looking" at what you wrote. Were the words that 'Lifer quoted not yours?

U also were corrected on yr statements that PPT days could be used as vacation even tho u tried to hide behind local inability to use company benefits.

You might need to go back and read that thread. I never said the stated company policy denied using PPT for vacation. In fact, I specifically noted that they used it as a selling point to us during the early days of the merger.

What I did say-and what has been occurring system wide- is that the theory espoused is different than the theory in use. That's not "hiding," it's letting people know what's happening on the inside.

I would've expected you to know the difference. Guess I should lower my expectations.

I am all for advocacy and forward thinking.

Your posts clearly indicate otherwise.

I and DL employees have no tolerance for distortions of the truth to push an agenda which is not succeeding with the employees who actually have consistently said they want no more unions including the IAM.

What distortions are those? Be specific.

Meanwhile, back to the topic:

Anecdotal, but a coworker in MEM says they had a banquet there yesterday for some "higher ups" (his term). Afterward, the company was kind enough to bring the leftovers to the ramp break room. Delightful.

Meanwhile, back to the topic:

Anecdotal, but a coworker in MEM says they had a banquet there yesterday for some "higher ups" (his term). Afterward, the company was kind enough to bring the leftovers to the ramp break room. Delightful.

Not on topic but since you brought it up I have to ask...would you rather DL not offer the surplus catering to their employees? My firm there is often catering lying around as leftover from meetings and people began raising concerns about food safety and HQ wanted to put an end to the practice. I guess they can do no right it would seem.

Josh

Latest posts