More Quality SCAB Maintenance

NWA Scab minimum tool list:

(1). case of speed tape.
(2). case of duct tape.
(3). case of super glue.
(4). case of Bic ink pens (black only)
(5). cheap plastic walmart flashlight.
(6). buffalo starter tool kit, (note): can be substituted with any cheap made tools manufactured in ROC.
(7). "Pry bar" with a maximum torque value of 250 ft. lbs.
(8). 55 Gallon drum of KY Jelly, or similar lubricate. :mf_boff:

note: If I missed anything feel free to add to the SCABS tool list.
:up: Ya forgot the built in cup holder for those cold bottles of BUD! :lol: (see, even us scabs got a sense of humor!)

NWA Scab minimum tool list:

(1). case of speed tape.
(2). case of duct tape.
(3). case of super glue.
(4). case of Bic ink pens (black only)
(5). cheap plastic walmart flashlight.
(6). buffalo starter tool kit, (note): can be substituted with any cheap made tools manufactured in ROC.
(7). "Pry bar" with a maximum torque value of 250 ft. lbs.
(8). 55 Gallon drum of KY Jelly, or similar lubricate. :mf_boff:

note: If I missed anything feel free to add to the SCABS tool list.

Four reserved seats at the Local Hooters for strategy meetings.

purdue pete, he meant to say it but since hes a scab he cant figure out how to apply it in his post! :lol:

Courtesy of Airliners.net
PTO's finest work
AMFAMAN, I am sure you are well aware that the Original Scabs are leaving NWA at a regular pace and are being consistently replaced by AMFA Scabs. You know the same guys you were so proud of just a year ago. Reports are that AMFA Scabs now out number the Original Scabs. I find it a bit comical that as the number of AMFA Scabs increases the number and frequency of NWA incidents increases. You guys like to clam that the AMFA Scabs are less than desirable mechanics but on the flip side when all of this started they were the best professional mechanics on the market. I think you are just full of a bunch of BS.

actually pto, you are full of bs. you dont know they are losing scabs at a rate since you quit

actually pto, you are full of bs. you dont know they are losing scabs at a rate since you quit
Oh yes I do. I keep in touch with many that are still there and many have shown up here at my current location that quit after I did. Many of those that are still there are going to stick it out till winter arrives.

BTW, A quick way to spot a NWA Scab is he will be rolling a Kennedy clamshell box around on a dolly. It is kind of comical to see them showing up around here in such large numbers. "Hey, I know that box. How long where you with NWA? MSP or DTW?" NWA Scab, "Oh I worked in..."

Oh yes I do. I keep in touch with many that are still there and many have shown up here at my current location that quit after I did. Many of those that are still there are going to stick it out till winter arrives.

BTW, A quick way to spot a NWA Scab is he will be rolling a Kennedy clamshell box around on a dolly. It is kind of comical to see them showing up around here in such large numbers. "Hey, I know that box. How long where you with NWA? MSP or DTW?" NWA Scab, "Oh I worked in..."
just cause they tell you their gonna stick around til winter, i got news for scab, they may not do that. and I am willin to bet that northworst air, also known as ScabbyPatch Air, may or may not be around. If the F/As do strike, Scabby Patch Air is toasted. If that is what it takes to get mgmt to learn they cant f**k around with their employees then that is what it takes

Come on Kev this has been hashed out already. We all know the IAM is gladly performing struck work, you know your union brothers. Quit trying to sugarcoat that fact.

No one's sugar coating anything.

What exactly was it that you were doing? Oh yeah, performing struck work.

I thought you quit NWA?

You no longer have a dog in this fight. Walk on.

Back