More Quality SCAB Maintenance

AMFAMAN, I am sure you are well aware that the Original Scabs are leaving NWA at a regular pace and are being consistently replaced by AMFA Scabs. You know the same guys you were so proud of just a year ago. Reports are that AMFA Scabs now out number the Original Scabs. I find it a bit comical that as the number of AMFA Scabs increases the number and frequency of NWA incidents increases. You guys like to clam that the AMFA Scabs are less than desirable mechanics but on the flip side when all of this started they were the best professional mechanics on the market. I think you are just full of a bunch of BS.

:angry: Again with you and the inaccurate terminology. A SCAB is a SCAB. Any "former" AMFA member has given up that membership when he crossed the line. And again PTO I have to explain to you and the other SCAB lovers and management bootlickers on this site that the "former" amfa members that crossed the picket line (with a small number of exceptions) were the worst mechanics at nwa. Yes...tires are falling off airplanes. Since the mechanics that are changing them now only held a flashlight before.

Typical scab all plastic cheap flashflight. Scabs are to cheap,stupid to buy a real mechanic's flashlight: A MAGLIGHT
Actually Princess I happen to own a stream light. Maglights just don't get the job done.

Courtesy of Airliners.net
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1091397/L/
PTO's finest work

1091397.jpg
Hmmm....Before I reply to this one I would like to know if anyone has the particulars of the flt, ship #, date, and place where the photo was taken. I find it odd though that there are no identifying marks visable in the photo. If someone can give me parameters pertaining to the incident, I will be more than happy to look it up.

Actually Princess I happen to own a stream light. Maglights just don't get the job done.

Well JET WRECK, Let's see where your stream light is in five years. Probably be in the trash filling up our landfills. I, on the other hand will still be using my Maglight 3-cell that I bought in 1981. I'm debating whether to install an LED or Xeon bulb as we speak. You see scab,Maglight's can be rebuilt and modified forever due to tons of OEM and aftermaket parts that are available.

Well JET WRECK, Let's see where your stream light is in five years. Probably be in the trash filling up our landfills. I, on the other hand will still be using my Maglight 3-cell that I bought in 1981. I'm debating whether to install an LED or Xeon bulb as we speak. You see scab,Maglight's can be rebuilt and modified forever due to tons of OEM and aftermaket parts that are available.
:blink: Uuummmm... I really wasn't expecting a responce to that one, but ok. Nice to know that you value your dear flashlight so much, I'm sure it appriciates the attention. Just currious, did you give it a name too?

Hmmm....Before I reply to this one I would like to know if anyone has the particulars of the flt, ship #, date, and place where the photo was taken.

All was in the link:

Landing in Amsterdam, July 26, 2006

N857NW / 3357 (cn 633)

All was in the link:

Landing in Amsterdam, July 26, 2006

N857NW / 3357 (cn 633)

You mean they flew that hunk of junk over the pond with all that scab tape all over the T/R? Yep, it's just a matter of time before NWA loses one.

:blink: Uuummmm... I really wasn't expecting a responce to that one, but ok. Nice to know that you value your dear flashlight so much, I'm sure it appriciates the attention. Just currious, did you give it a name too?

Yes, I did give it a name. I call it SCAB SMASHER!

Back