neil Cohen

Here is another excellent article that the Scab Air paid off Pioneer Press or the Star Tribune would never print.

Dig the Scab Air fat cat (Cohen?) and the AMFA striker cartoon. They should have put a scabs head stuck in the management fat cat's arse, and maybe one licking his boot.

NWA Fat Cats Screw the Workers

http://www.pulsetc.com/article.php?sid=2260

wow. and now the IAM and the pilots and the F/As are all wondering why they are now screaming at mgmt. oh well it looks as though AMFA wont support any one or all three unions. I fully support the AMFA At Least They Had The Balls To Stand Up To The Crooks Running NWA into the cemetery.

Kev, why do you continue to work for Northwest?

If I were so disgruntled with a company I would have left a lont time ago.
You time is coming 'Cods. You haven't been a POS scab for 6 months and you continuously rant about issues you haven't a clue about. A record 1665 posts in less than 5 months.....most of them foolish ignorant babbling, what a demented scab you are.

Unlike your cowardly self, many don't run and hide when faced with adversity. :ph34r:

thats funny pto cause I dont remember reading anywhere where Kevy said he was disgruntled. once agin you talk about issue you dont have a clue about

Hello Finman, PTO etc etc,

Now that you have an independent source that pretty well documents what I've been saying I can't help but notice to all run for the "Tall Grass".

Why is that? Now that the "Cost Cutting" myth has been shattered and the Cohenista's exposed for being the quick buck amoral little parasites they are you guys can't be found?

In addition to the labor reductions that are taking place, there are several other operational and structural changes that are being worked through that address some of the issues you are raising. The labor reductions is just one piece of the puzzle. Before you get too worked up, I'd just take a step back and see what kind of airline NWA ends up creating as part of the restructuring. It isn't going to be the same operation with just lower per unit labor costs. The labor reductions obviously get all of the headlines, but that doesn't mean it's the only change in process. In the end, we certainly won't look exactly like SWA, but we will be a more efficient operation.

I think I'd rather trust the experts who are hired and who have the ultimate responsibility to make NWA profitable rather than outside commentary from poeple who may not know the intricities and complexeties involved in transforming an international airline.

But not Neil Cohen, You put your faith in a man who under oath in the US BK proceeding has the arrogance to tell the judge he doesn't know the T's & C's of his employment contract. That makes him either one of the dumbest executives in the world not knowing what he is paid or one of the most arrogant a$$holes on the face of the earth to disrespect Judge Mitchell with a bald face lie. You pick Finman but me I'm going with both.
Mr. Cohen has some credibility issues; that's why he is not taking the stand in the current proceedings.

I'm not putting my faith in one person. I'm putting my faith in the leadership team as a whole to turn this thing around. Maybe that's blind faith, but what better option do any of us have? Running around crying and claiming to have all of the right answers really isn't going to do any good. The leadership team is in place, and we are going to either sink or swim based on the decisions that they make. That's the reality of the situation.

Also, I don't think you're story about the banker on the flight was interesting enough to merit being recited twice, do you?

Kev, why do you continue to work for Northwest?

If I were so disgruntled with a company I would have left a lont time ago.

I'm not disgruntled at all; if I didn't care so much about the future of my co-workers and NW, I wouldn't be so fired up.

Don't assume you know anything about me just because we banter on a msg. board.

In addition to the labor reductions that are taking place, there are several other operational and structural changes that are being worked through that address some of the issues you are raising.

Really? Like what? I would love to hear what some of these changes are (seriously). There are tons of things we could do that would take little or no capital to implement.

For every step we've seemed to take forward, we take two backwards.

Also, Finman, don't be so quick to dismiss ideas from the rank and file. Some of the best ones this company has seen have come not from the boardroom, but from the proverbial "floor."

As for the "options you have," you're right; screaming and crying don;t do much good...Fighting for a better tomorrow for all of us does.

There are tons of things we could do that would take little or no capital to implement.

For every step we've seemed to take forward, we take two backwards.

Also, Finman, don't be so quick to dismiss ideas from the rank and file. Some of the best ones this company has seen have come not from the boardroom, but from the proverbial "floor."
Actually, I'm fairly certain that a majority of the cost savings ideas over the last 3-4 years have come from the rank and file, so I certainly don't dismiss the ideas of the poeple on the front line. Obviously, they are going to have first-hand knowledge of how things could be done better. As far as the decisions to be made now, they are a little larger in scope than in the past, and need to be done by those that don't have competing interests. (I.E., I'd guess that the rank and file would be against outsourcing, even if it's in the best interest of the company)

If Neil Cohen has as you delicately put it "Credibility Issues" then what does it say about those who hired him?
Are you saying that Doug Steenland approves of and supports the hiring of Liars, Cheats & Thieves?

Hey FINMAN,

I believe you are starting to get it :lol:

BTW, They are ALL thieves :down:

As far as the decisions to be made now, they are a little larger in scope than in the past, and need to be done by those that don't have competing interests. (I.E., I'd guess that the rank and file would be against outsourcing, even if it's in the best interest of the company)
Yea those are some really tough decisions! Lets outsource to the lowest bidder, slash and burn pensions and wages for those who remain and oh yea guys we better pack our "Golden" parachutes just in case these hard decisions fail to make us profitable...Now whos best interest is this in again?...The Company Ya Say :lol: :blink: :huh:

I'm not disgruntled at all; if I didn't care so much about the future of my co-workers and NW, I wouldn't be so fired up.
Don't assume you know anything about me just because we banter on a msg. board.

I understand that you are not here at DTW, but if at all possible can you expalin to me what their attitude is all about? I would certainly think that they were also worried about the future of the company that will continue to cut their paychecks. You would think they would be pulling their weight trying to make this thing work.

The rampers at Grand Rapids didn't have the attitudes that the clowns here have.

may be it is due to having to work side by side with scum bum scab bags such as you! there is a difference when you're in a hub compared to a smaller city! :p :D :lol: :up:

Latest posts