New hired FAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sestar

Aug 20, 2007
SAN
Visit site
Any new hired FAs here? I was hired over a week ago. Still waiting to confirm my finger print's date. Anyone else? Pls share your process here.... :up:

Any new hired FAs here? I was hired over a week ago. Still waiting to confirm my finger print's date. Anyone else? Pls share your process here.... :up:

I am interviewing on 9/4 in EWR, but I am not sure if I really want it. Everybody on here seems so angry, and NWA is just a step up from being better than US Airways these days. BUT, I am hopeful for a merger with NWA and a better carrier with better working conditions, so who knows.

Coffee, i know there is a lot of arguement here. But only for those who been working for long time. They seem to have diffence opinions on everything. I know they are bitchy and grouchy....but thats their problem. They don't give u pay checks, and most likely u wont be working with them. :shock:

I am interviewing on 9/4 in EWR, but I am not sure if I really want it. Everybody on here seems so angry, and NWA is just a step up from being better than US Airways these days. BUT, I am hopeful for a merger with NWA and a better carrier with better working conditions, so who knows.

Coffee, i know there is a lot of arguement here. But only for those who been working for long time. They seem to have diffence opinions on everything. I know they are bitchy and grouchy....but thats their problem. They don't give u pay checks, and most likely u wont be working with them. :shock:

You are right. NWA is a wonderful place to work.

Welcome to Shangri-La! :lol:

Enjoy your paychecks! :up:

They still give pay checks at NWA?

Do they come in a color coded box with sausage sticks?
Do they charge you for a premium check (off-white paper) ?
Do they cancel your pay check?
Have one or more of your paychecks bounced?

If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you might work for Northwest Airlines. Hang up and dial 1 for the operator to be connected to Mesa Airlines :unsure:

That is so foul -- but hysterical. It reminds me of Monique -- I was watching that show Charm School and she told this contestant, "Honey, life will bend you over and it don't use no vaseline." :lol:

Jenny, am I confused in this but didn't you announce a few months ago on another board that you and several senior pilots were resigning from NWA that day? What happened to that?

Jenny, am I confused in this but didn't you announce a few months ago on another board that you and several senior pilots were resigning from NWA that day? What happened to that?
Geez, Bob. I answered your question earlier. Tsk tsk. Say, how did you get banned on the other board? I wonder.... :unsure: and above all, why do you care?

Let the newhires have fun and try the job out. Why do you have to ruin this nice topic with your negative attitude? Alot of people have already quit and so what? That's just how it goes. :lol:

Geez, Bob. I answered your question earlier. Tsk tsk. Say, how did you get banned on the other board? I wonder.... :unsure: and above all, why do you care?

Let the newhires have fun and try the job out. Why do you have to ruin this nice topic with your negative attitude? Alot of people have already quit and so what? That's just how it goes. :lol:
Can't you just answer the question? It is a very simple question. Did you or didn't you announce on the other board that you and several senior pilots were quitting that day? Look in the mirror for the negative attitude, on everything to do with NWA!!

As far as being banned on the other board, you as moderator banned me when I questioned your quitting. As Jack Nicholson told Demi Moore, "you can't handle the truth" Why don't you rise above it and answer my question?

Oh I'm SO SORRY, I didn't answer it here on this thread too. Don't hold your breath about it... I'm still here. :lol: So why did you have to ask me this 4 times now? I owe you money?

I banned you because you were being rude which wasn't acceptable to the rules on that board and specificly my section. What moron insults the moderator anyhow? You were obviously baiting. :lol:

As for newhires- I hope you look elsewhere. There's wealth of information on other boards than this one...as you can see from looking at this thread.

I can see it now.... you'll reply and wonder....
Geez, I wonder why she didn't answer the first two times? Hmmmmm maybe she was ignoring me because she knows I was trying to start something???? :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Don't expect miracles.

Oh I'm SO SORRY, I didn't answer it here on this thread too. Don't hold your breath about it... I'm still here. :lol: So why did you have to ask me this 4 times now? I owe you money?

I banned you because you were being rude which wasn't acceptable to the rules on that board and specificly my section. What moron insults the moderator anyhow? You were obviously baiting. :lol:
As for newhires- I hope you look elsewhere. There's wealth of information on other boards than this one...as you can see from looking at this thread.

I can see it now.... you'll reply and wonder....
Geez, I wonder why she didn't answer the first two times? Hmmmmm maybe she was ignoring me because she knows I was trying to start something???? :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Don't expect miracles.

Let me see if I have this correctly. You announced on the other board that you and a number of pilots were quiting immediately, because you did not want to work for NWA anymore. There was no I'm thinking about it, or I heard some F/A's were quitting. It was definitly I am quitting and a number of pilots are quiting now. When it appeared it hadn't happened I questioned you about it. Is that what you call baiting? Don't you think you have a very thin skin to be a moderator? You never answered my question either on the other board or this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts