Nice Job

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
I've been with US Airways for 36 years and I wish we had 1/10th of your attitude. You came accross really great tonight. Great job!

I have to commend anyone who is a gate agent/csa/customer supe for doing the jobs that they do. After watching "Airline" last night, I have a new appreciation for some of the situations you have to work with. Amazing. Most of those situations were handled with as much grace as could be mustered.

I LUVed the flight attendants in the second segment. The one guy they profiled (can't remember his name) was a riot!

Keep up the great work y'all! Can't wait to see the rest of the series!

:up:

CaptBud330 said:
I've been with US Airways for 36 years and I wish we had 1/10th of your attitude. You came accross really great tonight. Great job!
Some of the posters over on the US board (in their "airline" thread) have a rather different opinion of how WN came across in this episode. Funny thing is, everyone watched the same show!

mga707 said:
Some of the posters over on the US board (in their "airline" thread) have a rather different opinion of how WN came across in this episode. Funny thing is, everyone watched the same show!
Yeah, and if you scroll down a page or two you will find more than one thread about WN's entrance into PHL. Interesting reading. Lots of "This is the end"... "What are we going to do?" ..."How are we going to respond?". You know general handwringing. I'm sure the thoughts and feelings behind those threads and the generally negative opinion of how WN came across in the first two episodes of 'Airline' are completely unrelated. I mean really what do you expect them to say?

I'm sorry I missed the show. I've long been a big fan of SWA. You guys have always done a great job for me, and I fly you a lot!

Any chance the show will be run again?

Keep up the good work!

Dea

Dea--

The show runs on Monday nights, and I think they are showing reruns as well (last episode re-ran at 0200 Tues. AM). You can check the listings on www.aetv.com.

Check out aetv.com. There's going to be a rerun of the first 2 shows on Sunday night if you missed them last Monday.

Back