Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ames said:
It's apparent that "you'se" haven't grown out of your foolishness nor your obsession with anything "Spartan".  Do you spend your spare time watching gladiator movies with little boys?
ames, question if you have a moment.  Below is a link to your west pilots website, that features a spartan, talks about spartans and is called the army of leonidas while offering a spartan tie tac for contributors, your thoughts please?   

http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/Contributions/Tie_Tack.pdf

Is it really this easy to debate with the west pilots? 

They provide their own videos to document their ignorance, call the kettle names and generally prove on a daily basis why they are working at america west airlines and could not attain employment with any other legitimate airline.

In fairness, I will leave this evening, it is a mismatch.

Parker huh? He must be a really busy guy.

Who was US Airways’ senior vice president, flight operations at the time?
He hired on as a line pilot with USAir in 1980.

PSA the West by shuting down Vegas?

Shrink the West, grow the East maybe?
Cool! This is like that game show. I know the first answer....who is Ed Bular? I gave him his initial training when he got hired and he gave me a certificate thanking me for over 39 years of service when I retired and I'm sure he had no idea of who I was...works for me!

Bob

Bob,

So glad to hear all is well with you and yours!  2014 is going to be great.  Thanks for keeping in touch, your take on things is always appreciated and refreshing.

My Dad introduced me to the "two column" list concept many years ago and it works well for me to this day.

For me, 2014 is looking good!  Lots of movement upward, new airplane, new pay scale, 16% DC and at least a 5 year fence highly likely, making all this East-West drama OBE for me, which will take me into retirement. 

Happy New Year!

seajay
Always good to hear from you. May you always stay on the positive side!

All the best,

Bob

Ames said:
Oh, yeah, I forgot.  The west pilots were the ones who pissed on the merger process, the millions of dollars spent on the process and the arbitration, and the arbitrator's decision in order to get what they wanted.  What scumbags.
Well let us get this correct, We have a letter of agreement(the T/A between America WEST and USAIRWAYS) voided by the NEW T/A since the "NEW" MOU VOIDED "ALL" previous letters of agreement. Hence rendering anything attached to it dead! Claiming tyranny of the majority,  the "WEST" classless votes overwhelmingly for it, but now wants a null and voided part of it to be represented by a rouge group that wants to 'cherry pick" You can't make this **** up! Sounds like you layed down your "LITTLE SPARTAN GEAR" for the money! My guess unless the APA figures it out real early , no new contract till late 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR! OBTW, I guess scumbags refer to "ALL" those that voted FOR the MOU!

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
Well let us get this correct, We have a letter of agreement(the T/A between America WEST and USAIRWAYS) voided by the NEW T/A since the "NEW" MOU VOIDED "ALL" previous letters of agreement. Hence rendering anything attached to it dead! Claiming tyranny of the majority,  the "WEST" classless votes overwhelmingly for it, but now wants a null and voided part of it to be represented by a rouge group that wants to 'cherry pick" You can't make this #### up! Sounds like you layed down your "LITTLE SPARTAN GEAR" for the money! My guess unless the APA figures it out real early , no new contract till late 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR! OBTW, I guess scumbags refer to "ALL" those that voted FOR the MOU!
Your fake scab union lied to EVERYONE about their intent after ratification. They were offered the opportunity to take the stand under oath and explain their actions...THEY REFUSED.

Is that legal?

Res Judicata said:
Your fake scab union lied to EVERYONE about their intent after ratification. They were offered the opportunity to take the stand under oath and explain their actions...THEY REFUSED.

Is that legal?

Liars and cheats, they don't follow rules, they evade arbitration, steal elections, deceive and lie to West pilots and the courts.

Once they cross a certain line it goes from civil to criminal.

We'll let them figure it out if they have crossed that line yet.

madbanned.gif

Bill Brasky said:
Nobody except a few of your own comrades and lawyers lied to you, and it was all done legally. Get over it.

I'm not getting over it until someone goes to a federal prison.

nycbusdriver said:

Go rob a bank.  Then, you can be that "someone" and finally get over it.
Rob a bank? Isn't that breaking the law?

Feeding off other people's is what most liberals like you do. Much like paying the highest dues in the country to a mob.

Bill Brasky said:
I knew your lawyers were stretching the truth, but isn't that a little harsh?

Our lawyers?

Maybe some on the East see what's going on and are fed up as well.

Zone5 said:
Bob,

So glad to hear all is well with you and yours!  2014 is going to be great.  Thanks for keeping in touch, your take on things is always appreciated and refreshing.

My Dad introduced me to the "two column" list concept many years ago and it works well for me to this day.

For me, 2014 is looking good!  Lots of movement upward, new airplane, new pay scale, 16% DC and at least a 5 year fence highly likely, making all this East-West drama OBE for me, which will take me into retirement. 

Happy New Year!

seajay
The fences will only be between APA and USAPA. There will be no east/west fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back