OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

I believed he’s said it would be a woman but who really knows. A woman imo would be a wise choice as long as she’s not some bat chit crazy one.

It has to be someone that draws in Sanders’ supporters. A “safe” pick (like Tim Kaine) won’t cut it. I don’t know how much-or even if- Warren or Harris move the needle. Maybe someone like Stacey Abrams?

It has to be someone that draws in Sanders’ supporters. A “safe” pick (like Tim Kaine) won’t cut it. I don’t know how much-or even if- Warren or Harris move the needle. Maybe someone like Stacey Abrams?
I've heard Michael Obama, or even Hillary! But remember whoever it may be, they would be only a heartbeat away from the Presidency! And the shape Biden is in, and age, he may not make it through four years!

I've heard Michael Obama, or even Hillary! But remember whoever it may be, they would be only a heartbeat away from the Presidency! And the shape Biden is in, and age, he may not make it through four years!
Have you seen Trump in his golf attire? He's not that much younger than Biden, and Big Macs have a way of sneaking up on you. He might not make it thru 4 years either. And I'm still not sure he will keep that automaton Pence as a VP. My money is on Ivanka.

Have you seen Trump in his golf attire? He's not that much younger than Biden, and Big Macs have a way of sneaking up on you. He might not make it thru 4 years either. And I'm still not sure he will keep that automaton Pence as a VP. My money is on Ivanka.
Wishful thinking K.C.?

That's fine. But also don't forget that Republicans refused to fund Obama's request to replenish th stockpile of masks, but are quick to blame Obama for not replenishing the masks. That's the trouble with politicizing this stuff. FWIW - Rush, having stage 4 cancer, should practice what he preaches and go out and about in public to spread the word that this virus is just a hoax. Instead, he is in a secluded room in the EIB studios telling YOU that you should be getting out....and your family can blame Obama if you die.

How about Obama diverted existing funds that were for that purpose?

The claim: The Obama administration used and did not replenish the nation’s emergency stockpile of medical supplies, including N95 masks

Our rating: True
We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

Our fact-check sources:

How about Obama diverted existing funds that were for that purpose?

The claim: The Obama administration used and did not replenish the nation’s emergency stockpile of medical supplies, including N95 masks

Our rating: True
We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

Our fact-check sources:

True...he didn't. In part because Republican budget cutters wouldn't approve it. But another thought....Trump claims to be SO much better than Obama in every way....why didn't he replenish them in 2017? What about 2018? How about most of 2019? I wonder if the pandemic response team he fired might have tried to tell him about it. Why didn't Trump do anything about it? When I moved into my house, the people who lived here before me didn't leave me any Nyquil in the medicine cabinet, and when I caught a cold, I had so suffer through a sleepless night. Is it their fault that I never checked the medicine cabinet?

True...he didn't. In part because Republican budget cutters wouldn't approve it. But another thought....Trump claims to be SO much better than Obama in every way....why didn't he replenish them in 2017? What about 2018? How about most of 2019? I wonder if the pandemic response team he fired might have tried to tell him about it. Why didn't Trump do anything about it? When I moved into my house, the people who lived here before me didn't leave me any Nyquil in the medicine cabinet, and when I caught a cold, I had so suffer through a sleepless night. Is it their fault that I never checked the medicine cabinet?
Obama diverted monies intended for masks into buying pills.

Why didn't Trump replenish them in '17 and '18? You got me, maybe He was focused on 'other' things.

Obama diverted monies intended for masks into buying pills.

Why didn't Trump replenish them in '17 and '18? You got me, maybe He was focused on 'other' things.
Clinton faced the same thing since 1992 and still got a lot done. Then again....he stayed away from campaign rallys and golf courses.

'92 and '17, world of difference media wise.
Whitewater. Travelgate. Vince Fosters "murder". Cocaine smuggling. Rape. Blowjobs. Clinton was facing all of that from the moment he said "so help me God" in 1993. Then W had the same media all over him about Iraq. And technology was way better. And he did something novel....he ignored it. Obama caught daily hell from Fox...and we were reminded on a daily basis that Fox had "the best" ratings and more viewers than any other news outlet. Which kind of would have made them "mainstream". He took a page out of W's book and ignored it. Trump was so focused on impeachment that he spent countless hours and days at rallys and on golf courses. I guess to plot strategy.

The NYC #2 train Thursday afternoon. The two morons Cuomo and DeBlasio want to blame Trump for their virus problems.
92863145_10158222168892899_3387958039460970496_n.jpg

The NYC #2 train Thursday afternoon. The two morons Cuomo and DeBlasio want to blame Trump for their virus problems.
92863145_10158222168892899_3387958039460970496_n.jpg
20200408-111710.jpg

In the 50 years I've lived in NYC this imbeicle is the worst mayor we've ever had. We literally couldn't have done worse.

Latest posts