Panthers V. Patriots

The Panthers may be going to Houston.... But after what I saw in this game.....

I hope the Patriots Kick some Serious Panther A____ !!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

So how many Charters do you think we will have.
At the very least, I would expect LARGER aircraft into IAH a few days before and then Out as well on Monday.

MARKETING....are you Listening?

US Airways has decieded to increase its service to IAH for the next three weeks.
Based on current market trends we will be pulling are current mainline service from CLT to IAH effective 01/20/03 and replacing this service with are new exclusive Regional Jet service at an increased frequincy.
We will be taking our larger mainline aircraft and placing these aircraft on our service to ALabama to allow for this whopping demand of hillbillies going to golf. :D

Gotta give credit, Panthers showed up and played....The eagles never showed up, and left their game in the locker room, no one stepped up to make any plays

Expect more than just increase in service. Find out when the panthers will fly to IAH. Very likely that the team will charter a 747 and possibly a DC10 or 763 for fans/families.

Don't know about that. I would expect to see a few A321's heading to IAH.
When they played in MSY this year, there were THREE charters for the fans.....

As far as CO charters maybe just like everyone else, but I would expect not only to see the Panthers stepping off the A321 but a few more US charters as well.

Well, Panther Fans... If you'd all get off your High Horse and figure out how to go to USAIRWAYS.COM...You'd see that they did put 3 A321's on this !!!!

Gee... That was Difficult to Figure out :rolleyes:

And Yes .................. Im still REALLY PISSED OFF !!!! :angry:

Latest posts