Pre-Tax Income of $1.2 Billion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worldport said:
Part of your freak show (me) will leave when we get a contract. The forum thing is not for me I'd rather converse with someone face to face. To be frank reading this site without the freaks is like forcing a 5 year old to watch C-Span
Cool and totally understandable. I wish the moderators could send all the freaks up to the Water Cooler and those areas though sometimes? Sort of let those areas be where the kids go to jump around in the inflatable fun house while the adults sit at the picnic table and drink beers.

But yea I would jump in the funhouse once in awhile. Can't ever lose the kid inside or you become walking dust.

WeAAsles said:
Cool and totally understandable. I wish the moderators could send all the freaks up to the Water Cooler and those areas though sometimes? Sort of let those areas be where the kids go to jump around in the inflatable fun house while the adults sit at the picnic table and drink beers.

But yea I would jump in the funhouse once in awhile. Can't ever lose the kid inside or you become walking dust.

Isn't that what communists do?
Yea right, forgot whom I was speaking to...
Sorry Comrade... :p

Reactions: 4 people
xUT said:

Isn't that what communists do?
Yea right, forgot whom I was speaking to...
Sorry Comrade... :p
Obviously just looking to get the thread locked now. Ok one guy wanting to control the entire conversation to me would be very unfair. 

WeAAsles said:
Obviously just looking to get the thread locked now. Ok one guy wanting to control the entire conversation to me would be very unfair. 
Weez who is this guy?the little smiling faces the show tunes the Judy Garland T-shirt  the whole dressing up like a cowboy thing whats his story

Worldport said:
Weez who is this guy?the little smiling faces the show tunes the Judy Garland T-shirt  the whole dressing up like a cowboy thing whats his story
Zero clue and zero interest. I just hope they don't lock the thread because of him?

Worldport said:
Maybe "He's off to see the Wizard....."

WeAAsles said:
Ok one guy wanting to control the entire conversation to me would be very unfair.
If you don't want any one person controlling the conversation, you can always stop posting.

Right now, the post counts show you and Worldport with the most activity in this thread.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.