Senority in a merger with UA

There is only one guarentee if UA and CO merge. You will never make everyone happy.

In the end either UA or CO will spit insults at the other one and do it with such distaste. Just look at the AA board

Sad idnit....It does seems like the America West and USAirways folks are remaining civalized over on their board, good for them...who knows maybe UA and CO can rise above the hatred as well. I hope so...I've been through two integrations, one good...one not so good. I know it can be done.

Sad idnit....It does seems like the America West and USAirways folks are remaining civalized over on their board, good for them...who knows maybe UA and CO can rise above the hatred as well. I hope so...I've been through two integrations, one good...one not so good. I know it can be done.

Personally, I think it's going to work out fine, not that I know what's going to happen. :p

Sad idnit....It does seems like the America West and USAirways folks are remaining civalized over on their board.

Mmmm like this?

Westies need to listen more carefully to what DP said in the July 20th pilot meeting in PHX. This question was answered very clearly. He said that for accounting purposes only, AW was the acquiring airline, but LEGALLY, AW is now a SUBSIDIARY of US Airways! Also, if negotiations fail, the legal fallback would be that the EAST contracts will be imposed due to our stronger survivorship language.

May DOH prevail for our pilots!!!

Or this?

Still bitter huh??? It must be tough to be rejected by Delta, Southwest, United, and USAir. Tell us what it's like to settle. As far as Wal Mart greeters go well all I can say is, at least we would've done it with some pride and class. If you want to know what the those big words mean please feel free to look it up in a dictionary. For the record even IF you would've managed to stay out of Chapter 11 you'd still be in your little corner in the desert going nowhere quick and being laughed at(silently) by Southwest.

More civilization can be found at:Keeping it civilized

Latest posts

Back