Seperation of Authority - Trump thinks the Justice Department should be Political.

It's okay to not act like a politician. It's something quite different to act like a petulant child.

Sorry your 401k sucked so badly for 8 years.

And don't look now, but our country isn't being brought together by the azhole in chief.

And you are right....if he runs, he most likely will be reelected. Because as it turns out - Idiocracy was a documentary.
I'll say it again, the "petulant children" are on the donkey party Trump Derangement Syndrome resistance side, we see it everyday and it's getting worse.

People like you just can't get over the Hildabeast lost the election of 2016. It wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer, you'd say he put doctors out of work. It sure is fun to watch, we see what the left is really about.

So far the leftist playbook is not working, and if the desperate hail mary is another civil war, leftists might want to recruit something other than Antifa.

I'll say it again, the "petulant children" are on the donkey party Trump Derangement Syndrome resistance side, we see it everyday and it's getting worse.

People like you just can't get over the Hildabeast lost the election of 2016. It wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer, you'd say he put doctors out of work. It sure is fun to watch, we see what the left is really about.

So far the leftist playbook is not working, and if the desperate hail mary is another civil war, leftists might want to recruit something other than Antifa.

Do me a favor. Just watch Trumps behaviour and tell me with a straight face that it's normal.

Do me a favor. Just watch Trumps behaviour and tell me with a straight face that it's normal.
Behavior judged by a unhinged TDS leftist? Your argument has no merit.

images

images

Here is one fact - Donald T Rump is 72 years old, but speaks and acts like a preadolescent child. That behaviour can be interpreted many ways, and I have interpreted to to be that he is mentally unbalanced. You can doubt my conclusion, but my initial statement is a fact.

It isn't His behaviour, it's His lack of restraint in the public domain that freaks out many. Screw it, let Him speak His mind......too much posturing and pussy footing in politics.....time for a few well placed **** you's.

latest

He's not alone in any sense of the word.....are you sure Trump isn't a progressive democrat?

It isn't His behaviour, it's His lack of restraint in the public domain that freaks out many. Screw it, let Him speak His mind......too much posturing and pussy footing in politics.....time for a few well placed **** you's.

latest

He's not alone in any sense of the word.....are you sure Trump isn't a progressive democrat?

I could accept a couple of well placed FU's...but what we've got is some kid holding his breath and stomping his feet (or twitting his fingers off).

How would you react when you're having every orifice of you, your daughter, wife, family and friends looked up 24/7?

Well...First off, I'd keep my daughter out of my business. If I put her out there, then she is ripe to be "probed" (and he already said if she wasn't his daughter, he wouldn't mind probing her himself). Same thing for his sons....don't make them advisors.

I agree with you about Melania. I feel kind of sorry for her - but I'm betting that she will be making YUGE donations to his opponents campaign so that she can divorce him about 20 minutes after his successor says "so help me God".

Personally, I don't think Trump has any friends...only people foolish enough to get clo$e because of money.

But we did have another president who had every orifice of his and his wife probed for 8 years. A president whose daughter was called a "dog" by the most listened to host on the EIB network. And his behaviour remained - adult.

Then we had his last opponent. I didn't vote for her, but you want to talk about rough treatment - did you not watch that 11 hour long republican grill fest of Hillary. She lasted over 11 hours and remained - an adult. How long do you thing Trump would last with similar treatment? My money is on "less than 45 minutes".

Sorry...which country are they presidents of?
Deflection. Thankfully none of them, no country wants them. However they are leaders of the unhinged TDS left, and of course the Muslim Brotherhood that has said they want their islamic flag flying over the white House.

Deflection. Thankfully none of them, no country wants them. However they are leaders of the unhinged TDS left, and of course the Muslim Brotherhood that has said they want their islamic flag flying over the white House.
Deflection? I made posts about the current occupant of the white house behaving like a child. I asked you that if you could say with a straight face that T Rumps behaviour was normal. You posted pictures of people who aren't the president of any country. I didn't mention Muslims...I didn't mention Gays....I only mentioned Donald T Rump. But I'll take that as a "No"....you can't say T Rump's behaviour is normal and keep a straight face.

Well...First off, I'd keep my daughter out of my business. If I put her out there, then she is ripe to be "probed" (and he already said if she wasn't his daughter, he wouldn't mind probing her himself). Same thing for his sons....don't make them advisors.

I agree with you about Melania. I feel kind of sorry for her - but I'm betting that she will be making YUGE donations to his opponents campaign so that she can divorce him about 20 minutes after his successor says "so help me God".

Personally, I don't think Trump has any friends...only people foolish enough to get clo$e because of money.

But we did have another president who had every orifice of his and his wife probed for 8 years. A president whose daughter was called a "dog" by the most listened to host on the EIB network. And his behaviour remained - adult.

Then we had his last opponent. I didn't vote for her, but you want to talk about rough treatment - did you not watch that 11 hour long republican grill fest of Hillary. She lasted over 11 hours and remained - an adult. How long do you thing Trump would last with similar treatment? My money is on "less than 45 minutes".

Ahh, Hillary...if it weren't for her jerking Gowdy off, the 'server' never would have come to light...LOL

Nobody probed Obama....he had his rectum surgically sealed by the courts.

Ahh, Hillary...if it weren't for her jerking Gowdy off, the 'server' never would have come to light...LOL

Nobody probed Obama....he had his rectum surgically sealed by the courts.

Ahem....there is this guy who currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in our nations capitol who, for about 5 years, kept demanding to see the "long form" of Obama's birth certificate. Obama responded like - an adult.

Ahem....there is this guy who currently lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in our nations capitol who, for about 5 years, kept demanding to see the "long form" of Obama's birth certificate. Obama responded like - an adult.

And?

Good thing Trump was the only one......

You forget the foreign born thing grew out of the Hillary campaign?

Deflection? I made posts about the current occupant of the white house behaving like a child. I asked you that if you could say with a straight face that T Rumps behaviour was normal. You posted pictures of people who aren't the president of any country. I didn't mention Muslims...I didn't mention Gays....I only mentioned Donald T Rump. But I'll take that as a "No"....you can't say T Rump's behaviour is normal and keep a straight face.
Well prosecutor KCFrier, you didn't quantify your charges, what behavior is he guilty of. Tweets? Drinking Diet Coke? Farting in bed? What?

I suspect because he won the election and beat the Hildabeast, and no matter what he does for the country, he is "behaving like a child". Similar to when Trump was hanging out in NYC with Jessie Jackson, he was a great benefactor to the black race, but now that his in as republican POTUS, he's a evil racist Nazi and is killing blacks. Switched sides real quick.

Your like MSLSD's Crissy "thrill up my leg" Mathews , throw out charges and see what sticks.

Latest posts