Southeast snow

Why did I knew that you would take it the wrong way?

no, Kev, it is not in the least a threat of anything. Remember I don't have a SIDA badge anyway so I certainly can't get anywhere near the bin of an aircraft.

as for the question of performance, you raised the issue of being able to critique someone who the only commonality is that you get your paycheck (along with 75K other people) from the same source.

Instead of saving it for the future, how about you let it all go and just enjoy each day as they come?

Relax, Kev. It's ok to laugh.

And I am not laughing AT you. I enjoy your presence on this board and have said so.

----

related to the topic, it looks like N. Carolina is repeating some of the same problems that Atlantans had a couple weeks ago - while Atlanta rolled up the sidewalk until it all passed - which it is now doing by aiming at the NE.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually CLT is doing pretty well, US has been proactive and the cities and states in the Charlotte metro area has done a pretty good job, they have been at it for over 24 hours, CLT alone has 269 trucks and plows and the surrounding towns are doing pretty well.

I have ventured out and so have others, are you here?

The state DOT has brought in their trucks and they also hired private vendors to asisst, I live in a small town about 30 miles north of charlotte and my street has been plowed twice since the storm, and all the roads were brined before the storm started.

I live in the lake Norman area.

Gee Governor Pat lives in RDU, too bad, and yes Raliegh the state capital doesnt seem to be doing well, Charlotte and the surrounding areas were proactive.

Kev3188 said:
Why not? I get that you're simply flying just enough to qualify for medical, but IFS doesn't operate in a vacuum.

Maybe the "difference" between you & I is that I think it's important to know what's going on with the company as a whole?
second time now that you brought up my flying hours, jealous? I believe I'm tuned in quite well into our company 
"as a whole" for the past 25 years. thank you.   Again, what decisions from IFS directly effect you and your job?  
Another example of our differences.  I believe I have said this in the past.  If my fellow co-workers (ground) wanted to unionize 
I would have NOTHING to say as I don't work there anymore.  I have no idea anymore how they are treated as I am not up 
to the day in an day out operations of another dept.  I can only speak of IFS.... That is a clear difference. 

second time now that you brought up my flying hours, jealous?
Not in the slightest. I just happen to believe that no division operates in a vacuum.

I believe I have said this in the past.  If my fellow co-workers (ground) wanted to unionize 
I would have NOTHING to say as I don't work there anymore.  I have no idea anymore how they are treated as I am not up 
to the day in an day out operations of another dept.
Maybe you should be.

BTW, what does a union vote have to do with any of that?

Kev3188 said:

Not in the slightest. I just happen to believe that no division operates in a vacuum.

Maybe you should be.

BTW, what does a union vote have to do with any of that?
Simple example where I don't stick my nose in someone else's business.
It's their decision.

Reactions: 1 person
US has canceled the operation in CLT, and guess what, anyone who cant make it to work can use sick time and not have it count against them.

Right from the VP of the CLT Hub.

Reactions: 2 people