Southeast snow

BABABOOY said:
Simple example where I don't stick my nose in someone else's business.
It's their decision.

That's great as far as a vote goes. I wasn't talking about that at all; you were. I'm talking about what's happening at any given time at the company- our company. 

You ARE an employee of DL, are you not? Why wouldn't you be interested in what happens across the system?

700UW said:
US has canceled the operation in CLT, and guess what, anyone who cant make it to work can use sick time and not have it count against them.

Right from the VP of the CLT Hub.

Must be nice. It'd be interesting to see if any occurrences for DL employees wind up being accountable. Hopefully, mgmt. there does right by it's people...

This all starting when you made a statement of distrust of the head of Inflight.  I didn't understand
how  you came up with that when you don't work for in-flight and no examples given. I sated
that I wouldn't make the same statement
about the head of  your dept as I don't work there.  The only thing that does concern me is the decisions made
concerning inflight and the decisions  made at the executive level.  What the leaders say and do in RES/ACS/MTC etc not so much.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not "distrust." It's an issue of any sort of credibility after watching her parrot pre-packaged talking points and use dog whistle messaging year after year. When people do that, it strikes me as hugely inauthentic, and IMHO, there's is not much worse a "leader" can do to undercut themselves. Just my .02.

YMMV

The only thing that does concern me is the decisions made
concerning inflight and the decisions made at the executive level. What the leaders say and do in RES/ACS/MTC etc not so much.
Fair enough. If you prefer to operate that way, don't let me stop you. Just strikes me as odd is all.

Latest posts