Southwest considers discontinuing USAIR agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks there MUST be some element of truth to this considering there was an E-line or CBS about this a few months back correct? I'm pretty sure I remember reading something about it. Maybe it was an email sent to me but I did read something. To think that someone would expect ANOTHER carrier to honor YOUR carriers boarding priority is insane. That's almost like saying a K-mart employee should DEMAND their discount at Target. MORONS....pure nitwits.

This post is most amazing.

The poster asserts "it must be true" because they heard it somewhere, just can't remember where. It could have been an e-mail, E-line or just some whisper overheard from the next stalls.

and then, the poster goes on as if they know the circumstances, "...YOUR carriers boarding priority..." and promptly renders a judgement.

Considering the late time of posting, I imagine that dastardly tool of Islamofacism was cunningly involved, alcohol.

BTW, thanks for contributing to the chum.

NYCityStreetProtestGranny.jpg Pit Flight Attendant arrested for causing a ruckus at the SWA gate area, claims someone with less seniority got on a flight before her, news at 11:00!

Attachments

• fighting_girls.jpg
    fighting_girls.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 155
I heard from a very reliable SWA employee, (who used to be a USAIR supervisor) that SWA is holding a special meeting on WEDS. to discuss the possibility of ending it's non rev relationship with USAir.

sky high states: And, your source is? You have SIX POSTS on this site and you come over to the U board and spew RUMORS? Very knowledgable of you to know about internal meetings at another company................yet know nothing about:

Delta board:
That is alot of new hires. I know that Delta does not have a union for the Flight Attendants, but do you have a contract or work rules? Do you have duty rigs or per diem? What is a satelite base? How do you bid for trips. What is training like? What are the "dorms like" ? Where is training held?

Good Luck SKD, maybe I will see you in training.

Sky states: EVERYONE, stopping slinging blame before the FACTS are out. Could this post be here to STIR THE POT?

Only stating opinions

This post is most amazing.

The poster asserts "it must be true" because they heard it somewhere, just can't remember where. It could have been an e-mail, E-line or just some whisper overheard from the next stalls.

and then, the poster goes on as if they know the circumstances, "...YOUR carriers boarding priority..." and promptly renders a judgement.

Considering the late time of posting, I imagine that dastardly tool of Islamofacism was cunningly involved, alcohol.

BTW, thanks for contributing to the chum.
ZARAH posted what I was talking about so it WAS TRUE. Feel like a fool now? I'm not one to, nor have I EVER been one to spread rumors on here. Feel free to fish back through my posts. EVER. Were you PART of the clan to cause the problem or let me guess friends with Ethel and Stella who couldn't get on. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Does anyone know if we have reciprical jumpseat arrangements with United? I didn't think so but Friday night a UAL flight attendant was allowed to ride the jump seat from BOS-CLT. If this is true, that would be great.

Skyhigh were you part of the fracas at the gate in PIT? You sure seem pretty touchy. If you were shame on you. Perhaps you should reread the part about the recpriocal agreement being a benefit and not an absolute right.
As for the fact that I only have 6 posts, that says everything about you and your elitism regarding seniority rights. You are probably one of the "PIT 500" that has lived the high life on the back of 20 year reserves for the last 20 years!!
Only time will tell, we will see what happens at the meeting on Weds.

Lolly

According to several friends of mine that commute from PIT, there have been some isolated issues with some of the "self-entitled" ones thinking THEY shoud get on the a/c before people with less seniority. When this AGREEMENT was established, I personally gave it SIX Months to last before some jacka** screwed it up. Employees need to contact the Union and Company Management to voice their concerns that the few Bad Apples don't ruin it for everyone. (I for one am REAL TIRED of some of these "self entitled ones" thinking everyone needs to STEP ASIDE because they have 30,35,40years of service. I am so over some of them that I wouldn't let them cut the line at the Lavatory .......so they better be wearing their 'Depends' :lol:

Skyhigh were you part of the fracas at the gate in PIT? You sure seem pretty touchy. If you were shame on you. You are probably one of the "PIT 500" that has lived the high life on the back of 20 year reserves for the last 20 years!!
Only time will tell, we will see what happens at the meeting on Weds.
Lolly

Touchy?...not the least. You should (if this whole thread is TRUE) have posted the results of any meeting AFTER THE FACT. All your comments (above) about me are conjecture, ANYTHING ELSE?

And, you sound alittle bitter:

Having worked for an AFA carrier, I fail to see the benefit. Of course I was never in jeopardy of being fired and did not have a chronic drinking or drug problem. They did not help me keep my pension. They did not protect me or my interests. What they did do is protect the seniority of the top 5 percent, leaving the rest of us to hope that one day we would be senior enough to be protected.

LOLLYLOLLYLOLLY
-anyone know where I can get an adverb...

only stating opinions

lolly-

He probably yelled random nonsense at them in capital letters! Maybe that he should get on first having served plastic peel-top cups of wine on a DC9 and all.

Welcome by the way! Sit next to me. :)

lolly-

He probably yelled random nonsense at them in capitol letters! Maybe that he should get on first having served plastic peel tops cups of wine on a DC9 and all.

Welcome by the way! Sit next to me. :)

sky high states: So, I question sources over the internet. BFD. Heard anymore from yours? A jewelry CASHIER?

lol

only stating opinions

I'm going to explain Shouty-face's reference, because trust me, it's worth it.

There was a thread where someone had some wild rumour about something from a friend of a friend, and I chimed in- clearly joking- that I had heard the opposite from a friend who's best friend's sister worked at the jewelery store in the Pittsburgh airport mall, so it must be true.

As we can see it sailed right over our lovely SKY HIGH's head like a BAC111 from Pittsburgh to Erie. Can a sense of irony or humor be taught?

Hey tell us again, "bother way", how when you were hired, airline jobs were very hard to get but you could open the paper and there would be four pages of ads for them... uh... what?

Forget IFE, just give SKY HIGH a microphone. It's funny-sad entertaining, you feel bad watching but you still can't resist. Like seeing someone in the park with Tourette's.

On topic, obviously there has been trouble since we've now recieved 2 Catcrew messages. I seriously doubt Southwest has had this problem with any other flight attendant group it has graciously offered this privelege to. US Airways flight attendants, always raising the bar. Then smacking themselves in the face with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts